0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 18, 2010 1:21 PM by aymenez

Parameter to rich:modalPanel

aymenez
      Hello, i have this modal panel which is dislayed to confirmm the save or the delete action:

<rich:modalPanel id="confirmPopup" width="350" height="100"
      <div class="actionButtons">
      <a4j:commandButton event="onclick" action="#{accountManager.save}" oncomplete="#{rich:component('confirmPopup')}.hide()" value="#{messages['fr.aptus.siaptus.user.save']}" />
      <h:commandButton value="annuler" id="fermer" onclick="#{rich:component('confirmPopup')}.hide();return false;"></h:commandButton></div></center> </rich:modalPanel>

My first problem is that the action will not be triggered if i replace <a4j:commandButton by h:commandbutton, why?
      I do not need an ajax action because i want to refresh the page so my source code is not logic.

The second problem is that i want to pass a parameter to the rich:modalPanel, I want this component rendered if a paramater is well passed to the rich:modalPanel.
      <a4j:commandButton event="onclick" action="#{accountManager.save}" oncomplete="#{rich:component('confirmPopup')}.hide()" value="#{messages['fr.aptus.siaptus.user.save']}" />