I am using an authenticator bean and have amended components XML - the login has been working for a while. I have now deployed my app on a laptop using the same version of JBoss App Server (4.2.2.GA) but get a id to load is required for loading error, it looks like the Identity.instance().getUsername() method has stopped working. On loading the URL to login, it tries to direct straight to the home page instead of the login page.
I can get round this by hacking the URL to the login.seam page, but it doesnt work very well, and when I try to logout I get the same id to load... error.
I have tried different versions of the App Server and different JAR files but it still happens.