2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 8, 2010 9:56 AM by craig

Webservice not deploying Endpoint

cfoushee.carey.foushee.cc

About a year ago I successfully configured a Webservice using the @Webservice and now I'm trying to do that again with a new project.  Looking at the old code -- its not currently deployed, I don't see any sign of the standard-jaxws-endpoint-config.xml file that I added anywhere.

I am currently using Seam 2.2 and Jboss 4.2.3 (wouldn't be opposed to going to JBoss 5.x) but I've put the standard-jaxws-endpoint-config.xml in every META-INF folder I have out of frustration but the http://localhost:8080/jbossws/services never shows up with my endpoint.

I've even added the contents of the seam configured standard-jaxws-endpoint-config.xml to the existing $JBOSS-HOME/server/default/deploy/jbossws.sar/META-INF/standard-jaxws-endpoint-config.xml file that I found there with other default end points configured.

(I'm actually using JBoss Developer Studio 2.1 and am building and deploying through it currently. if helps any)

Anyone know why its not showing up?

@Stateless
      @WebService(name = "SbdMessageService", serviceName = "SbdMessageService")
      @SOAPBinding(style = SOAPBinding.Style.RPC)
      public class SbdMessageService {

@Logger private Log log;
           @In EntityManager entityManager;

@WebMethod
           public MessageSendResponse getMessageStatus(MessageSendQuery query){
      }