These are the steps I followed to create the RestWebService ear file
1. Created seam ear project using seam-gen ( using Seam 2.2 )
2. Then exported this project into Eclipse 3.3.2
3. Added three 3 jar files jaxrs-api.jar, jboss-seam-resteasy.jar, reateasy-jaxrs.jar into RestWebswervice/WEB-INF/lib
( Followed the instructions in http://docs.jboss.org/seam/2.2.0.GA/reference/en-US/html/webservices.htmld0e22078)
4. From eclipse deployed RestWebService project on JBOss 5.1
5. Then tried accessing the JAX-RS class using url
6. Got HTTP Status 404 error on the browser.
We tried a simil,ar thing with Seam 2.1 and jboss 4.2.3 but were stuck with the same issue.
Looks like seam integration with RestEasy is buggy!!
If anyone has been able to get RestEasy working with seam pls let us Know. We tried it with both Seam 2.1 and Seam 2.2 its not working.
If u know mean tell.. your good reply very helpful for me