1 Reply Latest reply on May 18, 2010 1:14 PM by lvdberg

Message driven bean receiving mail in weblogic 11g

perez83

this message driven bean work very fine in jboss

@MessageDriven(activationConfig = {
                @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "mailServer", propertyValue = "192.168.1.45"),
                @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "mailFolder", propertyValue = "INBOX"),
                @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "storeProtocol", propertyValue = "pop3"),
                @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "userName", propertyValue = "comex"),
                @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "password", propertyValue = "comex"),
                @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName = "pollingInterval", propertyValue = "1000")})
      @ResourceAdapter("mail-ra.rar")
      @Name("mailListener")
      public class MailReceptionListenerMDB implements
      MailListener {

public void onMessage(Message message) {
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub
      }

}

but he don t work in weblogic i don t if he have equivalent of Mailistner in weblogic or other solution any suggestion please

thanks ,

• 1. Re: Message driven bean receiving mail in weblogic 11g
          lvdberg

Hi,

I used the MDB solution for a while, but you don't have much access to the mail component. I changed to a time-triggerd bean with a email reader. The polled bean uses Quartz which fires ever n-minutes and the rest is just a simple JavaMail implementation.

The quartz part is pretty good explained inn the Seam documentation and find the JavaMail documentation, which ives you a lot of good examples.

Leo