0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2010 6:34 AM by arunkumar.menaka.k.sigmainfo.net

While conversation ends need to redirect to the Jbpm pageflow starting page

arunkumar.menaka.k.sigmainfo.net

I am working in Seam framwork business process.
      I have defined the conversation in Components.xml

<core:manager concurrent-request-timeout="500" 
                       conversation-timeout="300000" 
                       conversation-id-parameter="cid" />

I have defined my Jpdl pageflow for 5 pages.
      and I have started the pageflow in java class using ths annotation

@Begin(pageflow="appPageflow", join=true, flushMode=FlushModeType.MANUAL)

which is having Conversation scope. Each xhtml page having the save button. In this button i have
      given

<s:conversationPropagation type="join"/>

When i do this process continuously for those 5 pages its works fine. Whenever i leave the page until the conversation ends, and I fill the data in that and try to submit means it's redirecting to the error page. Only i am facing these kind of problem in JBPM process not in other conversation components.

Here Conversation Timeout is less than the  Session timout. When we have waited untill the session
      timeout, its redirecting to the login page.

In same manner, at the time of conversation timeout i want to redirect to the pageflow begining page. Otherwise i want to increase the conversation timeout for this particular component.

I have tried timeout for the

<page>

element in pageflow and tried to set the conversation timeout in the java file itself. It doesn't help me.

log trace:
      javax.el.ELException: javax.ejb.EJBException: javax.persistence.OptimisticLockException
      Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBException: javax.persistence.OptimisticLockExceptionCaused by:

javax.persistence.OptimisticLockExceptionCaused by: org.hibernate.StaleObjectStateException: Row was

updated or deleted by another transaction (or unsaved-value mapping was incorrect): ...Application2

javax.el.ELException: javax.ejb.EJBException: org.jboss.seam.RequiredException: @Out attribute requires non-null value: component.currentCustomerIndex
      Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBException: org.jboss.seam.RequiredException: @Out attribute requires non-null value: applicationManager.currentCustomerIndex
      Caused by: org.jboss.seam.RequiredException: @Out attribute requires non-null value: component.currentCustomerIndex

2010-06-07 13:04:39,781 DEBUG org.jbpm.graph.exe.Token (http-192.168.1.111-8080-1) token0 is
      unlocked by token0
      2010-06-07 13:04:39,781 ERROR org.jbpm.graph.def.GraphElement (http-192.168.1.111-8080-1) action threw exception: couldn't evaluate expression '{component.saveApp()}'

org.jbpm.JbpmException: couldn't evaluate expression '{component.saveApp()}'   at
      org.jbpm.jpdl.el.impl.JbpmExpressionEvaluator.evaluate(JbpmExpressionEvaluator.java:4