1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 1, 2010 2:22 PM by dish13

No EJBs found in the ejb-jar file - WebLogic 10.3

girionis
      Hello all, I am migrating a Seam project from JBoss to WebLogic 10.3 (I have followed the instructions here: http://docs.jboss.org/seam/2.1.2/reference/en-US/html/weblogic.html). This seam project is a bunch of model classes (annotated with @Entity and @Table annotations) but when WebLogic starts I am getting the following exception

[EJB:011023]An error occurred while reading the deployment descriptor. The error was:
      No EJBs found in the ejb-jar file 'testModel-ejb.jar'. Please ensure the ejb-jar contains EJB declarations via an ejb-jar.xml deployment descriptor or at least one class annotated with the @Stateless, @Stateful or @MessageDriven EJB annotation..
              at weblogic.ejb.container.deployer.EJBModule.prepare(EJBModule.java:467)
              at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.prepare(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:199)
              at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow$1.next(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:507)
              at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:41)
              at weblogic.application.internal.flow.DeploymentCallbackFlow.prepare(DeploymentCallbackFlow.java:149)
              Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Any ideas what's going wrong or where I should look at?

Regards

Panos