OC4J 10g is quite outdated AS, AFAIK. Didn't you mention 11g? But I can be wrong, due many renaming and re-branding of Oracle's and BEA's AS ;-)
There is jee5 examples readme section about 11g or more on Weblogic deployment and packaging steps in Seam reference documentation at http://docs.jboss.org/seam/2.2.1.CR3/reference/en-US/html/weblogic.html
I´m the J2EE framework coach manager of Murcia University (Spain). We are using Seam 2.2.0.GA with OC4J 10g Release 3 with good results. Our framework stack is:
- JDK 1.5
- JBoss Seam 2.2.0.GA
- JSF 1.2
- Facelets 1.1.15
- Richfaces 3.3.3.Final
- Primefaces 1.1 (for JSF 1.2)
- JPA 1.0 (JBoss Hibenate 3.3.2.GA implementation).
- EJB 3.0
- Apache CXF 2.2.x for Webservices.
- Apache Maven 2.2.1 to config and manage projects.
- TestNG 5.13.1
- Checkstyle, FindBugs and Cobertura for QoS.
Mi email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
PD: Sorry for my bad english.