0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 1, 2011 7:23 PM by matteg.gerry.matte.shaw.ca

SEAM 2.2.1.Final Identity Management UserPermission class annotation @PermissionUser not found

matteg.gerry.matte.shaw.ca

I've just downloaded SEAM 2.2.1.Final and tried to regenerate one of my production mysql applications using seam-gen.
      In addition to discovering that the MySQL char datatype is no longer supported (hibernate now insists on a varchar datatype), I discovered that the identity management classes generated with seam add-identity-management are generated broken.

After changing all database columns of type char to now be type varchar, the one remaining error when I startup jboss 6.0.0.Final is:
      Invalid userPermissionClass ca.matteg.hauler.model.UserPermission - required annotation @PermissionUser not found on any Field or Method.

I imagine there is a simple solution to this - if anyone else has resolved the problem please share your solution with me(us).

Regarding the MySQL errors, I am using org.hibernate.dialect.MySQL5InnoDBDialect - is that still a supported dialect ?