0 Replies Latest reply on May 2, 2011 11:55 PM by priyasrihari

Need help with Seam JMS Messaging

priyasrihari
      I have a Seam JMS client that's running inside a JBoss AS4.3GA attempting to send messages to another JBoss AS4.3GA that is clustered.
      This clustered JBoss AS has java:/JmsXA configured in its deploy/hajndi-jms-ds.xml that is being used by JMS Clients in this clustered server.

My Seam JMS Client has the following configuration in its components.xml
           <jms:managed-queue-sender auto-create="true" name="preprocessorQueueSender"
                queue-jndi-name="jms.preproc.InputQueue" startupDepends="busQueueConnection" />

<jms:queue-connection auto-create="true" name="busQueueConnection"
                queue-connection-factory-jndi-name="ClusteredConnectionFactory" />
      In the java code, I have @In private busQueueConnection - this throws the following exception : ClusteredConnectonFactory not bound.
      I even tried java:/ClusteredConnectionFactory and it gives the same exception.

In the clustered AS, I have the following configuration in deploy/jboss-messaging.sar/connection-factories-service.xml:

<mbean code="org.jboss.jms.server.connectionfactory.ConnectionFactory"
            name="jboss.messaging.connectionfactory:service=ClusteredConnectionFactory"
            xmbean-dd="xmdesc/ConnectionFactory-xmbean.xml">
            <depends optional-attribute-name="ServerPeer">jboss.messaging:service=ServerPeer</depends>
            <depends optional-attribute-name="Connector">jboss.messaging:service=Connector,transport=bisocket</depends>
            <depends>jboss.messaging:service=PostOffice</depends>

<attribute name="JNDIBindings">
               <bindings>
                  <binding>/ClusteredConnectionFactory</binding>
                  <binding>/ClusteredXAConnectionFactory</binding>
                  <binding>java:/ClusteredConnectionFactory</binding>
                  <binding>java:/ClusteredXAConnectionFactory</binding>
               </bindings>
            </attribute>

<attribute name="SupportsFailover">true</attribute>
            <attribute name="SupportsLoadBalancing">true</attribute>
         </mbean>

I tried creating a JMS Provider for clusteredConnectionFactory in the hajndi-jms-ds.xml , but it doesnt work either

Please let me know what i'm doing wrong and any changes i need to make to get this to work.

Thanks in advance.
      Priya