8 Replies Latest reply on Oct 16, 2013 2:52 AM by devsisodia

Seam 2.x on JBoss AS 7

pgmjsd

I've made some good progress getting my Seam 2.2 app running in JBoss AS 7, but I've encountered a problem with the <s:div> tag, or more likely, anything in jboss-seam-ui.jar.  I'm using an EAR deployment, backing beans are in an EJB jar, jboss-seam-ui.jar is in the 'lib' directory of the EAR.

I'm using:

• Seam 2.2.0, with a small number of patches.

• JBoss AS 7.0.2.Final

• Hibernate 3.6.9.Final in the modules directory.

• JSF 1.2 support using jboss-deployment-structure

Here's what happens:

1. JBoss AS starts up, deploys the EAR.

2. Looks like all the EJBs deploy.

3. JPA / Hibernate starts.

4. Looks like the right version of JSF is initialized. 11:31:24,270 INFO  [javax.enterprise.resource.webcontainer.jsf.config] (MSC service thread 1-2) Initializing Mojarra (1.2_15-20110809-SNAPSHOT) for context ''

5. Looks like the seam-ui taglib is loaded 11:32:08,666 INFO  [facelets.compiler] (http--0.0.0.0-8080-1) Added Library from: vfs:/home/josh/svn/pep/branches/jboss-as7/jboss7/standalone/deployments/pep-ear.ear/lib/jsf-facelets.jar/META-INF/jsf-ui.taglib.xml

6. Once it's all started, I hit the main page with the browser and I get:

11:32:08,846 SEVERE [javax.enterprise.resource.webcontainer.jsf.application] (http--0.0.0.0-8080-1) JSF1004: Cannot instantiate component of type org.jboss.seam.ui.Div
      11:32:08,851 SEVERE [facelets.viewhandler] (http--0.0.0.0-8080-1) Error Rendering View[/error.xhtml]: javax.faces.FacesException: Expression Error: Named Object: org.jboss.seam.ui.Div not found.
              at com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl.createComponent(ApplicationImpl.java:571)
              at com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentHandler.createComponent(ComponentHandler.java:243)
              at com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentHandler.apply(ComponentHandler.java:139)
              at com.sun.facelets.tag.CompositeFaceletHandler.apply(CompositeFaceletHandler.java:47)
              at com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.core.ViewHandler.apply(ViewHandler.java:109)
              at com.sun.facelets.tag.CompositeFaceletHandler.apply(CompositeFaceletHandler.java:47)
              at com.sun.facelets.compiler.NamespaceHandler.apply(NamespaceHandler.java:49)
      Caused by: javax.faces.FacesException: Expression Error: Named Object: org.jboss.seam.ui.Div not found.
              at com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationImpl.createComponent(ApplicationImpl.java:571)
              at com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentHandler.createComponent(ComponentHandler.java:243)
              at com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.ComponentHandler.apply(ComponentHandler.java:139)
              at com.sun.facelets.tag.jsf.core.ViewHandler.apply(ViewHandler.java:109)
              at com.sun.facelets.compiler.NamespaceHandler.apply(NamespaceHandler.java:49)
              at com.sun.facelets.compiler.EncodingHandler.apply(EncodingHandler.java:25)
              at com.sun.facelets.impl.DefaultFacelet.include(DefaultFacelet.java:248)

I tried moving jboss-seam-ui.jar into WEB-INF/lib, didn't make any difference (I didn't think it would).

Maybe I have some weird jars in the EAR/lib directory?

• 1. Re: Seam 2.x on JBoss AS 7
          pgmjsd

Cleaned up my EAR/lib directory, but the failure still happens.

It seems like I'm having this problem.

I'll try replacing the JSF 1.2 jars.

• 2. Re: Seam 2.x on JBoss AS 7
            pgmjsd

Figured it out:  I needed to replace the JSF 1.2 implementation to work around a bug.

I changed modules/com/sun/jsf-impl/1.2/module.xml to:

<module xmlns="urn:jboss:module:1.0" name="com.sun.jsf-impl" slot="1.2" >
                <dependencies>
                    <!-- Must be first -->
                     <module name="javax.faces.api" slot="1.2" />
                    <module name="javaee.api"/>
                    <module name="javax.servlet.jstl.api"/>
                </dependencies>

<resources>
                    <resource-root path="jsf-impl-1.2_15-jbossorg-2.jar"/>
                    <!-- Insert resources here -->
                </resources>
            </module>

Then I downloaded the new 'jbossorg-2' jar with maven-ant-tasks and copied it into modules/com/sun/jsf-impl/1.2.  The Maven coordinates are: javax.faces:jsf-impl:1.2_15-jbossorg-2.

• 3. Re: Seam 2.x on JBoss AS 7
              j1.jonathan.m.clarke.dsl.pipex.com
              Hi Joshua,

I am also in the throws of converting my Seam 2.2 to run under AS7. I have recently encountered two problems, and was wondering if you'd _not_ had these during your work, but do in fact use the approach I'm going to describe. I'm struggling to find any similar problem online, with an associated solution.

1. I have disabled Hibernate 4, instead using 3.3 from my Seam 2.2 library. However, when I make a call like:

EntityManagerFactory fEntityManagerFactory = Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("MyProg");

I get the problem shown here:

https://community.jboss.org/message/646802

2. I use RESTEasy, so, taking the path of Hibernate, by excluding the newer version and packaging the older one from Seam 2.2, but couldn't get it registered, and then finally opting for the latest RESTEasy, I got further, by following the instructions here:

https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/JAX-RS+Reference+Guide

but unfortunately got:

ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext] (MSC service thread 1-2) Context [/MyProg] startup failed due to previous errors: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Servlet mapping specifies an unknown servlet name javax.ws.rs.core.Application

Now, with problem 1, I simply pulled all my calls to the createEntityManagerFactory functionality, because, in reality, I don't need Hibernate, and instead rely on XQuery, but that doesn't make the problem truly go away. I am still stuck on the second problem, and rely on it heavily.

Do you have configuration files that explicitly use these modules, and would you mind posting them, please?

Jonathan.

• 4. Re: Seam 2.x on JBoss AS 7
                pgmjsd

JPA is a different story.   My post is about the Expression Error: Named Object: org.jboss.seam.ui.Div not found problem.

Seam 2.2.x will not work with the default JPA implementation in JBoss AS 7.   This is covered here

The answer depends on how the JPA implementation (Hibernate) is being packaged.   I packaged up 3.6.9 as a JBoss module and referenced it like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
                <jboss-deployment-structure xmlns="urn:jboss:deployment-structure:1.0">
                    <deployment>
                        <exclusions>
                            <module name="javax.faces.api" slot="main"/>
                            <module name="com.sun.jsf-impl" slot="main"/>
                            <module name="org.hibernate" slot="main"/>
                            <module name="org.hibernate.validator" slot="main"/>
                        </exclusions>
                        <dependencies>
                            <module name="org.apache.log4j" export="true"/>
                            <module name="org.dom4j" export="true"/>
                            <module name="org.slf4j" export="true"/>
                            <module name="javax.faces.api" slot="1.2" export="true"/>
                            <module name="com.sun.jsf-impl" slot="1.2" export="true"/>
                            <module name="org.hibernate" slot="3" export="true"/>
                        </dependencies>
                    </deployment>

<sub-deployment name="myapp.war">
                        <exclusions>
                            <module name="org.hibernate" slot="main"/>
                            <module name="org.hibernate.validator" slot="main"/>
                            <module name="javax.faces.api" slot="main"/>
                            <module name="com.sun.jsf-impl" slot="main"/>
                        </exclusions>
                        <dependencies>
                            <module name="org.hibernate" slot="3"/>
                            <module name="javax.faces.api" slot="1.2"/>
                            <module name="com.sun.jsf-impl" slot="1.2"/>
                        </dependencies>
                    </sub-deployment>

</jboss-deployment-structure> 

And then in persistence.xml like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
                <persistence xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence"
                    xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
                    xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd"
                    version="1.0">
                    <persistence-unit name="myDb">
                        <provider>org.hibernate.ejb.HibernatePersistence</provider>
                        <jta-data-source>java:/DefaultDS</jta-data-source>
                        <properties>
                            <!-- Register the entity manager factory in JNDI so SEAM can use it. -->
                            <property name="jboss.entity.manager.factory.jndi.name"
                                      value="java:/EntityManagerFactories/myDb"/>
                            <property name="hibernate.show_sql" value="false"/>

<!-- Tell AS7 which Hibernate impl to use. -->
                            <property name="jboss.as.jpa.providerModule" value="org.hibernate:3" />

... blah blah blah ...
                        </properties>
                    </persistence-unit>

</persistence>

HTH.  Please take the time to read Marek Novotny's blog and the AS 7 JPA docos.   They helped me a lot.

• 5. Re: Seam 2.x on JBoss AS 7
                  Hi Joshua,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry, but I took your title for this issue was an open forum on that topic, i.e. "Seam 2.x on JBoss AS 7," rather than the specific <div> matter. I have been in contact with Marek, extensively over the last couple of weeks or so. Those blogs are directed towards the example directories, and that's fine, of course, but those examples are exactly that, and Seam have been bundled with the means of building larger scale applications, i.e. through seam-gen. After getting through some of the ambiguities of the blogs, which I posted to him, and successfully converting the examples are he described, I then moved onto the seam-gen conversion, because that's how I generated my own source. Although you've directed me to the AS7 documentation, there seems to be something glaringly missing from both the delivery of Seam versions, and JBoss - backward compatibility. These frameworks are huge, and when a developer is trying to produce a complex application of their own, the last thing they want to think about is the modification and configuration of the platform they are working on. They should be able to rely on it remaining a relative constant. A C++ developer moving from one version of MS Dev Studio should not be expected to reconfigure their software to work with a completely rehashed working environment. They may be expected to improve their own software to take advantage of some of the new compiler and environmental features, but what they already have should just work straight away, albeit in a sub-optimal fashion. Having worked on Seam 2.2 under ant, I am currently faced with two dead-ends - 2.3 has got a new build structure under Maven, and JBoss AS7 has got a new deployment framework. Both of those matters would be fine, if there existed a script that rebuild the project at the touch of button, to then be runnable under AS7 - that would be great. I have been developing software for 20 years, and have never come across such a scenario, where developers are left out in the cold, where I'm expected to spend weeks trawling through documentation and JBoss bug reports, in order to find out whether my software is at fault, or it's a bug with the AS, or it's a "feature" that has to be turned on or off. I've got an .ear file here already, and I just want it to work under the new platform, sub-optimally, of course, until I choose to make it better under the new AS.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I see forum entry after entry from developers having "why has this stopped working," with matters of setup, and I though Seam was supposed to solve all these setup problems. I've spent weeks now, from the beginning of my "get to AS7" exercise, and I'm still not there, and none of has got anything to do with the actual source I'm written. It's just that some of the features that my source relies on has been pulled from under me.

So, you wouldn't, by any chance, have, or know of a script that will generate a set of build scripts and directories that will get a Seam 2.2 JBoss < 7 into an AS7, would you? I think the development community would love that.
                  • 6. Re: Seam 2.x on JBoss AS 7
                    pgmjsd

Sorry, but I took your title for this issue was an open forum on that topic, i.e. 'Seam 2.x on JBoss AS 7,' rather than the specific <div> matter.

No worries.  It's related enough.   Post what you want, that's what forums are for. :)

I have been in contact with Marek, extensively over the last couple of weeks or so.

Yep.  Marek is the man for Seam 2 compatibility.

Those blogs are directed towards the example directories, and that's fine, of course, but those examples are exactly that, and Seam have been bundled with the means of building larger scale applications, i.e. through seam-gen. After getting through some of the ambiguities of the blogs, which I posted to him, and successfully converting the examples are he described, I then moved onto the seam-gen conversion, because that's how I generated my own source. Although you've directed me to the AS7 documentation, there seems to be something glaringly missing from both the delivery of Seam versions, and JBoss - backward compatibility. These frameworks are huge, and when a developer is trying to produce a complex application of their own, the last thing they want to think about is the modification and configuration of the platform they are working on. They should be able to rely on it remaining a relative constant.

There is no relative constant in this case.   The primary focus of AS 7.0 is EE6 Web Profile support, and the JBossians have been fairly clear about that.  I suppose that could use some re-iteration.  The Seam crew has also been fairly clear about Seam 3 being very different from Seam 2.   I'm okay with that.  It has always struck me as odd when something gets a major version number increment and is totally backwards compatible.   How can you fix the mistakes in the prior version?

Anyway, yeah... it'd be nice if Seam 3 was a little more like Seam 2, but that's not possible because of the way CDI works.   And again... I'm okay with that.   CDI addresses some flaws in Seam 2, and is IMO a genuine improvement.  EE6 is way better, and I think backward compatibility would have made EE6 impossible.

A C++ developer moving from one version of MS Dev Studio should not be expected to reconfigure their software to work with a completely rehashed working environment. They may be expected to improve their own software to take advantage of some of the new compiler and environmental features, but what they already have should just work straight away, albeit in a sub-optimal fashion.

Ah, but you're in the fast-paced Open Source world here, where you have access to new stuff before all the backwards compatibility complexity is ironed out.   You need to choose which road to take: 1) Use 'supported' versions only (and pay for support), or 2) use the latest-greatest stuff and do all the work of keeping up with what all these crazy OSS developers are doing.

With Micro$oft and most other commercial software companies, you either don't have access to the shiny-new-and-cool stuff until it's all backwards-compatible-ized (which can take years) or the new versions are hobbled by backwards compatibility.

So, the HUGE difference here is that a commercial software company cannot say: Hey, that's a great idea, why don't you do it and contribute it to us! ;)

Having worked on Seam 2.2 under ant, I am currently faced with two dead-ends - 2.3 has got a new build structure under Maven, and JBoss AS7 has got a new deployment framework. Both of those matters would be fine, if there existed a script that rebuild the project at the touch of button, to then be runnable under AS7 - that would be great.

Why not learn and use Maven (or gradle or some such if you're feeling cutting-edge)?   ANT is at least part of the problem, IMO.

Not sure what you mean by 'convert'.   If you mean something that will change all your ANT scripts and sources... probably not gonna happen (especially with ANT builds).   Every app is different, every app server has special features.   If you mean something that will convert an EAR or WAR, then maybe... but it's still not going to cover everything.

I have been developing software for 20 years, and have never come across such a scenario, where developers are left out in the cold, where I'm expected to spend weeks trawling through documentation and JBoss bug reports, in order to find out whether my software is at fault, or it's a bug with the AS, or it's a 'feature' that has to be turned on or off.

Yep, I ain't no spring chicken either (more than 20 years).   This kind of thing happens in OSS-land, especially on very active, fast moving projects.   You have to keep up, get one forums (like you're doing) and ask lots of questions.   I've done many ports through different versions of JBoss and other app servers and there's always a bunch of tweaking to be done except for the most basic of applications.

I've always had to do 'spikes', throw away work, when converting significant apps to a new app server.  Sometimes I discover that I have to wait for the next version for my app to be supported.

I suppose the JBossians could have been more explicit about the roadmap for the AS 7 series.   Repeat the message more.   Put it in bold letters on every page of the docos.   One of the first things I do when I switch app servers is look at the EE standards it supports.  I mean, you wouldn't just drop an EE5 Seam 2 app with EJB3s into Tomcat and expect it to work when you know that the container doesn't support EJB?

My point being, you've got to do your research with OSS, but the JBoss crew could have made it a little easier.

I've got an .ear file here already, and I just want it to work under the new platform, sub-optimally, of course, until I choose to make it better under the new AS.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I see forum entry after entry from developers having 'why has this stopped working,' with matters of setup, and I though Seam was supposed to solve all these setup problems. I've spent weeks now, from the beginning of my 'get to AS7' exercise, and I'm still not there, and none of has got anything to do with the actual source I'm written. It's just that some of the features that my source relies on has been pulled from under me.

Like I said.... AS 7.0 is geared towards EE6 web profile.   Your Seam 2 ear is not EE6 Web Profile, therefore it doesn't work out of the box.   So, was EE5 support pulled out from underneath you?  Yes.  Yes it was.

I think the JBoss crew could have made that more apparent to people rushing to open up the shiny-new AS7 box without realizing that this isn't an EE5 or J2EE server... YET.

So, you wouldn't, by any chance, have, or know of a script that will generate a set of build scripts and directories that will get a Seam 2.2 JBoss < 7 into an AS7, would you? I think the development community would love that.

Backward compatibility is on the AS 7 roadmap (again, the JBossians should make this more obvious), so that won't be necessary.  I don't want to wait for that.  I'm trying AS 7 now so that I can get my team into it before all that work is done.  In exchange, I file bugs where I find 'em, document things if I can, etc.   You know... contribute to the community and all that. :)

• 7. Re: Seam 2.x on JBoss AS 7
                      Hi Joshua,

Thank you for that honest response. That's the best forum message I've seen. I've actually been quite busy, based on what you've said (taken a little inspiration, if you will), so that's why I've taken so long to reply. I have got a lot closer to where I want to be, but I still have a few problems, and wondered if I could throw them your way.

Before I start, I just want to describe to you where I want to get to, and my approach. I come from a commercial research background, and so I'm perfectly happy dabbling in incomplete frameworks, or works that require a gentle touch to start off with, but it must go hand-in-hand with a little bit of guidance, empathy and consistency of the deliverables, as their product moves through to stability. Hopefully you'll see what I mean, as I get through my issues.

My requirements are simple. A stable version of Seam 2.2.2.Final, with no Hibernate, but with Quartz and RESTEasy, running on AS7. Simple. I don't need anything else.

What I decided to do, then, was go back to first principles, using a completely clean seam-gen on Seam 2.2.2.Final, and then applied the steps finally ironed out from:

https://community.jboss.org/blogs/marek-novotny/2011/12/16/dvdstore-migration-for-jboss-as-710beta

I know you indicated that Maven might be the way forward, but I wanted to see if the migration steps above could be applied to seam-gen. That worked! Brilliant. And then I tried to incorporate a very simple RESTEasy ping class. However, I'm now getting a problem that's consistent with:

https://community.jboss.org/message/614732

Further research suggests that it's not possible, at the moment, to turn the AS7 RESTEasy module off, in the same way you can for Hibernate, because, as soon as some of the RESTEasy annotations are detected, the AS7 version is installed. Therefore, it would seem that I wouldn't be able to get the Seam 2.2.2.Final versions in using seam-gen and ant. I've also been in contact with another Marek from JBoss (Marek Schmidt), who has said that he's tried to deploy the 2.2.2. RESTEasy files, and it seemed to work with a few requests, but that was with a Seam 2.3 preview and a Maven build, not seam-gen and ant.

Ok, so as the next step, I wanted to build a 2.3 clean app with seam-gen, but that hasn't been completed, it would seem, even though Marek Novotny said that it was on the list last October.

Ok, so then I pulled out Maven 3. I was hoping that I could use that to override the implicit RESTEasy installation. However, this Maven didn't work with Seam, because apparently the handling of parent pom locations has changed between Maven 2 and 3. There are have been other reports in the forums about the parent pom problem not being solved with an out-of-the-box solution in a Seam download, so this doesn't look as though it's been solved either.

Ok, so then I pulled out Maven 2, and it still wouldn't even compile up the Seam 2.2.2.Final examples, notably the DVDStore, because this is the one that's been through the threads of all my attempts to get some source running under AS7.

Next, I tried the latest Seam 3.1, and that still didn't compile either, after using the specified directive "mvn package -Drun," this time for the rest-client example, because we're sans DVDStore.

I promise to the God of Apache and Redhat open source that I will go back and learn all 224 pages of latest Maven 3 manual, and the presumablty 600 page Seam 2.3 document (if it were there, because the link is dead for that version, at the moment), and literally thousands of would-be pages on AS7, here https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/AS7/Developer+Guide#DeveloperGuide-JBossAS7DeveloperGuide, but not updated since August last year, if someone out there could shine a clear path so that I can at least see my software running once, before I under the hood.

So, in summary, and rant over, I'm at the stage where I just need to get the AS7 RESTEasy deployment stopped, and the Seam 2.2.2.Final (or 2.3) jars packaged, using Maven. Maven doesn't seem to want to build Seam at the moment, seam-gen 2.3 doesn't work, and AS7 seems to deploy its own RESTEasy, regardless.

Help, please!
                      • 8. Re: Seam 2.x on JBoss AS 7
                        devsisodia

I have followed above post and upgrading seam 2.2.2Final and JSF1.2 webapp to EAP 6.1.

From logs messages are not clear as to what is going wrong.

Can you please help here as I am blocked at this place for quite some time. thanks.

Environment:

<properties>
                           <jbpm.version>3.2.2</jbpm.version>
                           <project.version>${project.version}</project.version>
                           <sdp-model.version>2.1.2.02</sdp-model.version>
                           <persistence-api.version>1.0</persistence-api.version>
                           <hibernate-commons-annotations.version>3.3.0.ga</hibernate-commons-annotations.version>
                           <jboss.embedded.version>beta3.SP12</jboss.embedded.version>
                           <ejb.api.version>3.0</ejb.api.version>
                           <jsr250-api.version>1.0</jsr250-api.version>
                           <junit.version>4.8.2</junit.version>
                           <drools.version>5.0.1</drools.version>
                           <jbpm3.version>3.2.5.SP5</jbpm3.version>
                           <seam.version>2.2.2.Final</seam.version>
                           <commons.digester.version>1.8.1</commons.digester.version>
                           <hibernate-validator.version>4.1.0.Final</hibernate-validator.version>
                           <hibernate-validator-legacy.version>4.0.2.GA</hibernate-validator-legacy.version>
                           <javax.activation.version>1.1</javax.activation.version>
                           <hibernate-entitymanager.version>3.4.0.GA</hibernate-entitymanager.version>
                           <slf4j.version>1.4.2</slf4j.version>
                           <hibernate-annotations.version>3.4.0.GA</hibernate-annotations.version>
                           <richfaces.version>3.3.3.Final</richfaces.version>
                           <jsf.version>1.2_12</jsf.version>
                           <mvel.version>2.1.RC1</mvel.version>
                           <servlet.version>2.5</servlet.version>
                           <javax.el.version>1.0</javax.el.version>
                           <javax.validation.version>1.0.0.GA</javax.validation.version>
                           <arquillian.version>1.0.0.CR4</arquillian.version>

Logs:

07:04:50,634 INFO  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-6) JBAS015876: Starting deployment of "sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear" (runtime-name: "sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear")

07:04:53,393 WARN  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-6) JBAS015960: Class Path entry activation.jar in /C:/jboss-eap-6.1/bin/content/sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear/lib/mail-1.4.jar  does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference.

07:04:53,403 INFO  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-4) JBAS015876: Starting deployment of "null" (runtime-name: "jboss-seam-2.2.2.Final.jar")

07:04:53,403 INFO  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS015876: Starting deployment of "null" (runtime-name: "sdp-gui.war")

07:04:53,403 INFO  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-6) JBAS015876: Starting deployment of "null" (runtime-name: "sdp-gui-ejb.jar")

07:04:53,892 WARN  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS015960: Class Path entry iText-toolbox.jar in /C:/jboss-eap-6.1/bin/content/sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear/sdp-gui.war/WEB-INF/lib/itext-2.1.2.jar  does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference.

07:04:53,892 WARN  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS015960: Class Path entry iText-toolbox-2.1.2.jar in /C:/jboss-eap-6.1/bin/content/sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear/sdp-gui.war/WEB-INF/lib/itext-2.1.2.jar  does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference.

07:04:53,892 WARN  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS015960: Class Path entry bcmail-jdk14-138.jar in /C:/jboss-eap-6.1/bin/content/sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear/sdp-gui.war/WEB-INF/lib/itext-2.1.2.jar  does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference.

07:04:53,892 WARN  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS015960: Class Path entry bcprov-jdk14-138.jar in /C:/jboss-eap-6.1/bin/content/sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear/sdp-gui.war/WEB-INF/lib/itext-2.1.2.jar  does not point to a valid jar for a Class-Path reference.

07:04:53,902 WARN  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS015893: Encountered invalid class name 'com.sun.faces.vendor.GlassFishInjectionProvider:com.sun.enterprise.InjectionManager' for service type 'com.sun.faces.spi.injectionprovider'

07:04:53,902 WARN  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS015893: Encountered invalid class name 'com.sun.faces.vendor.Tomcat6InjectionProvider:org.apache.catalina.util.DefaultAnnotationProcessor' for service type 'com.sun.faces.spi.injectionprovider'

07:04:53,902 WARN  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS015893: Encountered invalid class name 'com.sun.faces.vendor.Jetty6InjectionProvider:org.mortbay.jetty.plus.annotation.InjectionCollection' for service type 'com.sun.faces.spi.injectionprovider'

07:04:54,292 WARN  [org.jboss.as.dependency.private] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS018567: Deployment "deployment.sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear" is using a private module ("com.sun.jsf-impl:1.2") which may be changed or removed in future versions without notice.

07:04:54,292 WARN  [org.jboss.as.dependency.private] (MSC service thread 1-7) JBAS018567: Deployment "deployment.sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear.sdp-gui.war" is using a private module ("com.sun.jsf-impl:1.2") which may be changed or removed in future versions without notice.

07:04:54,292 WARN  [org.jboss.as.dependency.private] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS018567: Deployment "deployment.sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear" is using a private module ("com.sun.jsf-impl:1.2") which may be changed or removed in future versions without notice.

07:04:54,292 WARN  [org.jboss.as.dependency.private] (MSC service thread 1-7) JBAS018567: Deployment "deployment.sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear.sdp-gui.war" is using a private module ("com.sun.jsf-impl:1.2") which may be changed or removed in future versions without notice.

07:04:54,302 WARN  [org.jboss.as.dependency.unsupported] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS018568: Deployment "deployment.sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear" is using an unsupported module ("org.dom4j:main") which may be changed or removed in future versions without notice.

07:04:54,302 WARN  [org.jboss.as.dependency.unsupported] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS018568: Deployment "deployment.sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear" is using an unsupported module ("org.dom4j:main") which may be changed or removed in future versions without notice.

07:04:54,302 WARN  [org.jboss.as.dependency.private] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS018567: Deployment "deployment.sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear" is using a private module ("org.apache.commons.collections:main") which may be changed or removed in future versions without notice.

07:04:54,302 WARN  [org.jboss.as.dependency.private] (MSC service thread 1-1) JBAS018567: Deployment "deployment.sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear" is using a private module ("org.apache.commons.collections:main") which may be changed or removed in future versions without notice.

07:04:54,302 INFO  [org.jboss.weld.deployer] (MSC service thread 1-6) JBAS016002: Processing weld deployment sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear

07:04:54,342 INFO  [org.jboss.weld.deployer] (MSC service thread 1-7) JBAS016002: Processing weld deployment sdp-gui-ejb.jar

07:04:54,342 INFO  [org.jboss.as.ejb3.deployment.processors.EjbJndiBindingsDeploymentUnitProcessor] (MSC service thread 1-7) JNDI bindings for session bean named AdminUIPropertiesBean in deployment unit subdeployment "sdp-gui-ejb.jar" of deployment "sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear" are as follows:

java:global/sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT/sdp-gui-ejb/AdminUIPropertiesBean!com.tatacommunications.tp.base.AdminUIProperties

java:app/sdp-gui-ejb/AdminUIPropertiesBean!com.tatacommunications.tp.base.AdminUIProperties

java:module/AdminUIPropertiesBean!com.tatacommunications.tp.base.AdminUIProperties

java:global/sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT/sdp-gui-ejb/AdminUIPropertiesBean

java:app/sdp-gui-ejb/AdminUIPropertiesBean

java:module/AdminUIPropertiesBean

07:04:54,352 INFO  [org.jboss.weld.deployer] (MSC service thread 1-5) JBAS016002: Processing weld deployment jboss-seam-2.2.2.Final.jar

07:04:54,362 INFO  [org.jboss.as.ejb3.deployment.processors.EjbJndiBindingsDeploymentUnitProcessor] (MSC service thread 1-5) JNDI bindings for session bean named EjbSynchronizations in deployment unit subdeployment "jboss-seam-2.2.2.Final.jar" of deployment "sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear" are as follows:

java:global/sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT/jboss-seam-2.2.2.Final/EjbSynchronizations!org.jboss.seam.transaction.LocalEjbSynchronizations

java:app/jboss-seam-2.2.2.Final/EjbSynchronizations!org.jboss.seam.transaction.LocalEjbSynchronizations

java:module/EjbSynchronizations!org.jboss.seam.transaction.LocalEjbSynchronizations

java:global/sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT/jboss-seam-2.2.2.Final/EjbSynchronizations

java:app/jboss-seam-2.2.2.Final/EjbSynchronizations

java:module/EjbSynchronizations

07:04:54,362 INFO  [org.jboss.as.ejb3.deployment.processors.EjbJndiBindingsDeploymentUnitProcessor] (MSC service thread 1-5) JNDI bindings for session bean named TimerServiceDispatcher in deployment unit subdeployment "jboss-seam-2.2.2.Final.jar" of deployment "sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear" are as follows:

java:global/sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT/jboss-seam-2.2.2.Final/TimerServiceDispatcher!org.jboss.seam.async.LocalTimerServiceDispatcher

java:app/jboss-seam-2.2.2.Final/TimerServiceDispatcher!org.jboss.seam.async.LocalTimerServiceDispatcher

java:module/TimerServiceDispatcher!org.jboss.seam.async.LocalTimerServiceDispatcher

java:global/sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT/jboss-seam-2.2.2.Final/TimerServiceDispatcher

java:app/jboss-seam-2.2.2.Final/TimerServiceDispatcher

java:module/TimerServiceDispatcher

07:04:54,692 INFO  [org.jboss.weld.deployer] (MSC service thread 1-4) JBAS016002: Processing weld deployment sdp-gui.war

07:04:54,692 INFO  [org.jboss.weld.deployer] (MSC service thread 1-2) JBAS016005: Starting Services for CDI deployment: sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear

07:04:54,692 INFO  [org.jboss.weld.deployer] (MSC service thread 1-6) JBAS016008: Starting weld service for deployment sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear

07:04:54,822 INFO  [org.jboss.web] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) JBAS018210: Register web context: /sdp-gui

07:04:54,822 INFO  [org.apache.catalina.core] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) JBWEB001093: The listener com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener is already configured for this context, the duplicate definition has been ignored

07:04:54,832 INFO  [javax.enterprise.resource.webcontainer.jsf.config] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) Initializing Mojarra (1.2_15-b01-redhat-3) for context '/sdp-gui'

07:04:54,842 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[default-host].[/sdp-gui]] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) JBWEB000287: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener: com.sun.faces.config.ConfigurationException: CONFIGURATION FAILED! org.jboss.as.weld.webtier.jsf.WeldApplicationFactory

at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigManager.initialize(ConfigManager.java:215) [jsf-impl-1.2_15-b01-redhat-3.jar:1.2_15-b01-redhat-3]

at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigureListener.contextInitialized(ConfigureListener.java:200) [jsf-impl-1.2_15-b01-redhat-3.jar:1.2_15-b01-redhat-3]

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.contextListenerStart(StandardContext.java:3339) [jbossweb-7.2.0.Final-redhat-1.jar:7.2.0.Final-redhat-1]

at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:3777) [jbossweb-7.2.0.Final-redhat-1.jar:7.2.0.Final-redhat-1]

at org.jboss.as.web.deployment.WebDeploymentService.doStart(WebDeploymentService.java:156) [jboss-as-web-7.2.0.Final-redhat-8.jar:7.2.0.Final-redhat-8]

at org.jboss.as.web.deployment.WebDeploymentService.access$000(WebDeploymentService.java:60) [jboss-as-web-7.2.0.Final-redhat-8.jar:7.2.0.Final-redhat-8]

at org.jboss.as.web.deployment.WebDeploymentService$1.run(WebDeploymentService.java:93) [jboss-as-web-7.2.0.Final-redhat-8.jar:7.2.0.Final-redhat-8]

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471) [rt.jar:1.7.0_25]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334) [rt.jar:1.7.0_25]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166) [rt.jar:1.7.0_25]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) [rt.jar:1.7.0_25]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) [rt.jar:1.7.0_25]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724) [rt.jar:1.7.0_25]

at org.jboss.threads.JBossThread.run(JBossThread.java:122)

Caused by: java.lang.InstantiationException: org.jboss.as.weld.webtier.jsf.WeldApplicationFactory

at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:359) [rt.jar:1.7.0_25]

at javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getImplGivenPreviousImpl(FactoryFinder.java:537) [jsf-api-1.2_15-b01-redhat-3.jar:1.2_15-b01-redhat-3]

at javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getImplementationInstance(FactoryFinder.java:405) [jsf-api-1.2_15-b01-redhat-3.jar:1.2_15-b01-redhat-3]

at javax.faces.FactoryFinder.access$400(FactoryFinder.java:135) [jsf-api-1.2_15-b01-redhat-3.jar:1.2_15-b01-redhat-3]

at javax.faces.FactoryFinder$FactoryManager.getFactory(FactoryFinder.java:717) [jsf-api-1.2_15-b01-redhat-3.jar:1.2_15-b01-redhat-3]

at javax.faces.FactoryFinder.getFactory(FactoryFinder.java:239) [jsf-api-1.2_15-b01-redhat-3.jar:1.2_15-b01-redhat-3]

at com.sun.faces.config.processor.FactoryConfigProcessor.verifyFactoriesExist(FactoryConfigProcessor.java:187) [jsf-impl-1.2_15-b01-redhat-3.jar:1.2_15-b01-redhat-3]

at com.sun.faces.config.processor.FactoryConfigProcessor.process(FactoryConfigProcessor.java:132) [jsf-impl-1.2_15-b01-redhat-3.jar:1.2_15-b01-redhat-3]

at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigManager.initialize(ConfigManager.java:205) [jsf-impl-1.2_15-b01-redhat-3.jar:1.2_15-b01-redhat-3]

... 13 more

07:04:54,852 INFO  [javax.servlet.ServletContextListener] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) Welcome to Seam 2.2.2.Final

07:04:56,211 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) reading /WEB-INF/components.xml

07:04:56,231 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) reading properties from: /seam.properties

07:04:56,251 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) Component: org.jboss.seam.core.init, scope: APPLICATION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: org.jboss.seam.core.Init

07:04:56,251 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) two components with same name, higher precedence wins: org.jboss.seam.core.locale

07:04:56,261 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) two components with same name, higher precedence wins: org.jboss.seam.core.locale

07:04:56,261 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) two components with same name, higher precedence wins: org.jboss.seam.core.expressions

07:04:56,261 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) two components with same name, higher precedence wins: org.jboss.seam.web.parameters

07:04:56,261 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) two components with same name, higher precedence wins: org.jboss.seam.core.resourceLoader

07:04:56,261 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) two components with same name, higher precedence wins: org.jboss.seam.transaction.synchronizations

07:04:56,261 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) two components with same name, higher precedence wins: org.jboss.seam.persistence.persistenceProvider

07:04:56,261 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) two components with same name, higher precedence wins: org.jboss.seam.core.manager

07:04:56,261 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) two components with same name, higher precedence wins: org.jboss.seam.web.userPrincipal

07:04:56,261 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) two components with same name, higher precedence wins: org.jboss.seam.web.isUserInRole

07:04:56,261 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.init.Initialization] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) two components with same name, higher precedence wins: org.jboss.seam.jms.topicConnection

07:04:56,291 WARN  [org.jboss.seam.Component] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) Component class should be serializable: SearchConferance

07:04:56,291 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) Component: SearchConferance, scope: SESSION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: com.tatacommunications.tp.sdpadmin.conference.SearchConferenceBean

07:04:56,311 WARN  [org.jboss.seam.Component] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) Component class should be serializable: activeConfSearchSvc

07:04:56,311 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) Component: activeConfSearchSvc, scope: SESSION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: com.tatacommunications.tp.sdpadmin.account.activeconference.ActiveConfSearchSvcBean

07:04:56,311 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) Component: alarmSvc, scope: SESSION, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: com.tatacommunications.tp.sdpadmin.alarm.AlarmSvcBean

07:04:56,761 INFO  [org.jboss.seam.Component] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) Component: userValidator, scope: EVENT, type: JAVA_BEAN, class: com.tatacommunications.tp.sdpadmin.user.UserValidator

07:04:56,761 WARN  [org.jboss.seam.security.permission.PersistentPermissionResolver] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) no permission store available - please install a PermissionStore with the name 'org.jboss.seam.security.jpaPermissionStore' if persistent permissions are required.

07:04:56,781 WARN  [org.jboss.seam.international.LocaleConfig] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) JSF is not properly initialized, see http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM-4401

07:04:56,781 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) JBWEB001103: Error detected during context /sdp-gui start, will stop it

07:04:56,781 ERROR [org.jboss.msc.service.fail] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 158) MSC000001: Failed to start service jboss.web.deployment.default-host./sdp-gui: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.web.deployment.default-host./sdp-gui: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in anonymous service: JBAS018040: Failed to start context

at org.jboss.as.web.deployment.WebDeploymentService$1.run(WebDeploymentService.java:96)

at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471) [rt.jar:1.7.0_25]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334) [rt.jar:1.7.0_25]

at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166) [rt.jar:1.7.0_25]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) [rt.jar:1.7.0_25]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) [rt.jar:1.7.0_25]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724) [rt.jar:1.7.0_25]

at org.jboss.threads.JBossThread.run(JBossThread.java:122)

Caused by: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in anonymous service: JBAS018040: Failed to start context

at org.jboss.as.web.deployment.WebDeploymentService.doStart(WebDeploymentService.java:161)

at org.jboss.as.web.deployment.WebDeploymentService.access$000(WebDeploymentService.java:60)

at org.jboss.as.web.deployment.WebDeploymentService$1.run(WebDeploymentService.java:93)

... 7 more

07:04:56,991 ERROR [org.jboss.as.server] (HttpManagementService-threads - 4) JBAS015870: Deploy of deployment "sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear" was rolled back with the following failure message:

{"JBAS014671: Failed services" => {"jboss.web.deployment.default-host./sdp-gui" => "org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in service jboss.web.deployment.default-host./sdp-gui: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in anonymous service: JBAS018040: Failed to start context

Caused by: org.jboss.msc.service.StartException in anonymous service: JBAS018040: Failed to start context"}}

07:04:57,021 INFO  [org.jboss.weld.deployer] (MSC service thread 1-6) JBAS016009: Stopping weld service for deployment sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear

07:04:57,031 INFO  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-6) JBAS015877: Stopped deployment null (runtime-name: jboss-seam-2.2.2.Final.jar) in 40ms

07:04:57,031 INFO  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-2) JBAS015877: Stopped deployment null (runtime-name: sdp-gui-ejb.jar) in 40ms

07:04:57,191 INFO  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-2) JBAS015877: Stopped deployment null (runtime-name: sdp-gui.war) in 200ms

07:04:57,241 INFO  [org.jboss.as.server.deployment] (MSC service thread 1-5) JBAS015877: Stopped deployment sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear (runtime-name: sdp-gui-ear-1.1.16.00-SNAPSHOT.ear) in 247ms