1 of 1 people found this helpful
Looks like a bug. I got the same result via jmx api.
I also tried with the jmx api and the result was 0.
At least I know there is no a configuration problem.
I've checked the history but failed to find the relevant Jira. But checking out the latest code I believe this may have been fixed on the trunk.
The reason for this issue is that when a queue is deployed and stored in the journal, it can cause the deployment of the queue with a 'null' member and this will cause the periodical updating of the queue counters to stop even at starting stage.
I have tested this with version 2.2.14 and it works fine, the lastAddedMessageTime property is updated every time a message is received.