Iam working on the sample picket examples (employee.war and sales.war) to achieve the Picketlink SSO across different JBoss clusters.
I was able to achieve the SSO in one standalone JBoss server. But unable to achieve this on multiple clusters.
Please advise what are the changes, that I might have to do in picketlink-idfed.xml file to achive the SSO.
Below are the steps that I performed for the example to run in my local JBoss instance:
- copy /picketlink/picketlink-federation/*.jar to $JBOSS_HOME/server/$PROFILE/lib
- copy /picketlink/picketlink-federation-webapps/* to $JBOSS_HOME/server/$PROFILE/deploy
- copy the sales.war, employee.war, picketlink-sp-jboss-beans.xml files to $JBOSS_HOME/server/$PROFILE/deploy
- start the server
- access http://localhost:8080/employee (login as tomcat/tomcat)
- access http://localhost:8080/sales (should be allowed to view it since you were already authenticated in step 5)
You just have to do the standard web session replication for the IDP. No other change is needed. I think you just need to add <distributable/> tag to web.xml
But do look for the http session replication articles for JBoss.