3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 7, 2012 8:15 PM by lightguard

WELD-001409 Ambiguous dependencies for type [ELContext]

rafaelmeireles

Hello friends,

I 've tried to use in the same project seam-faces and seam-persistence but both has a dependency with solder, seam-faces with solder and seam-persistence with seam-solder.

The problem is that when I start jBoss AS 7 the follow error was showed:

Caused by: org.jboss.weld.exceptions.DeploymentException: WELD-001409 Ambiguous dependencies for type Ambiguous dependencies for type [ELContext] with qualifiers Ambiguous dependencies for type [ELContext] at injection point [[parameter 1] of Ambiguous dependencies for type [ELContext] @Inject public org.jboss.solder.el.Expressions(ELContext, ExpressionFactory)]. Possible dependencies [[Producer Method Ambiguous dependencies for type [ELContext] with qualifiers Ambiguous dependencies for type [ELContext] declared as [[method] @Produces org.jboss.seam.solder.el.ELContextProducer.createELContext()], Producer Method Ambiguous dependencies for type [ELContext] with qualifiers Ambiguous dependencies for type [ELContext] declared as [[method] @Produces org.jboss.solder.el.ELContextProducer.createELContext()]]]

Apparently this problem was resolved: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/SOLDER-316

but I still receive the same error.

Versions: