Please let me know whether the following is correct way of deploying a gatein portal on multiple production nodes.
- Export the site from staging box as zip file
- Point all production nodes JCR repo to a shared common database
- Import the site on one of the production node using the above export zip file
- Site meta data should now go into the JCR repo
- Copy the Portal EAR file under production/deploy of all nodes (assuming local Filesystem)
- Restart all production nodes
The portal must now be accesible via /portal/<name> on all nodes
Iam assuming that the JCR repo can be shared to avoid the site import on all nodes. Please let me know whether this correct.
Retrieving data ...