1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 29, 2012 3:38 AM by kh.ramana

a4j:mediaOutput problem with cacheable="false" in IE

kh.ramana

In my case I am using the below code,  when ever the reRender called it will not be refreshed. First time it displays fine. But when reRender called the images are not getting refreshed accordingly... I think in IE and FF the cacheable="false" is not working fine as expected. It is caching the images and not allowing to call the createContent action... But Crome its working fine.

<a4j:mediaOutput element="img" cacheable="false" session="false"

createContent="#{releaseDetailChartBean.generateEfficiencyChart}"

mimeType="image/jpeg" style="align: center; text-align:center;" />

Any idea how to solve this??????

• 1. Re: a4j:mediaOutput problem with cacheable="false" in IE
          kh.ramana

Add the value attribute and pass the random value to that... I Will work in all the browsers. For every request the randoimValue should change.

<a4j:mediaOutput element="img" cacheable="false" session="false" value="#{releaseDetail.randomValue}"

createContent="#{releaseDetailChartBean.generateEfficiencyChart}"

mimeType="image/jpeg" style="align: center; text-align:center;" />