1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 21, 2012 1:58 AM by anironic

Component ID gets regenerated every time

anironic

Hi All,

I have a peculiar and interesting problem with Rich Faces.

I have my local enviornment as Windows / Weblogic 10.3.4.  The higher environment is in Solaris / Weblogic 10.3.4.  Apart from this difference there is no difference between my local and higher environment.

However the problem I am facing is coming up only in the higher environment (and that too only intermittently) and everything is fine in the local environment. 

Here is the problem:  Whenver I submit any ajax request to the server, the component IDs of all the components in the form, get regenerated every time.  The ID that is submitted from the client is hence lost and as a result, I get a warning "No component found to process as 'ajaxSingle' for clientId j_id373".

As explained previously, this issue crops up only in higher environment and not in local environment.  Also this issue comes up only intermittently and not always which adds to the peculiarity of the problem.  We have observed this kind of behaviour during the peak traffic or just after redeployment (not sure which of the two though)

Any insights would be of great help.

thanks.