5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 5, 2002 10:28 AM by Christopher Jozsa

JBoss3 - CMR problems

Christopher Jozsa Newbie

Hi, I'm trying to use the fresh CVS snapshots of RH, without many success so far. I have two concrete problems at the moment:

1. I have a jar file which deploys 2 CMP2 beans using CMR. In jboss-all-2001-12-19, they work and CMR seems to be working, however, using jboss-all-2002-01-04, I get an exception at deployment:
      java.lang.IllegalStateException: Foreign key constriant is not allowed for this type of datastore

The jar file is the same in both cases, and I can't really figure out what's that exception wants to say.

2. In both snapshots, the container managed findAll() and findByPrimaryKey() methods seem to fail with this exception:
      ERROR [LogInterceptor] TransactionRolledbackException, causedBy: java.lang.NullPointerException
      <full trace follows>

Regarding all these - are there around any test packages which use CMR, container finder routines, etc. to help tracking down such problems? Now I'm unsure whether my code has the problem, or I've just touched another unstable point in RH :)

tia,
      Christopher