I made a quick survey of the source files and found some of the source files have license header issues.
Some haven't a licence header at all, like
Some have Copyright 2010 while a few others have Copyright 2009
Some have a different license like
* JBoss, Home of Professional Open Source.
* Copyright 2010, Red Hat, Inc., and individual contributors
* as indicated by the @author tags. See the copyright.txt file in the
* distribution for a full listing of individual contributors.
* This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it
* under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of
* the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public
* License along with this software; if not, write to the Free
* Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA
* 02110-1301 USA, or see the FSF site: http://www.fsf.org.
(for example hornetq-ra/hornetq-ra-jar/src/main/java/org/hornetq/ra/recovery/RecoveryManager.java)
I'd like to do some clean up to make sure every source files have a proper licence header. But I'm not sure
1) Which is the correct copyright year? 2010, 2009, or 2012?
2) Are all of our source code under same license ?