0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 13, 2012 6:27 PM by shadowcreeper

JBoss 7.1 JNDI lookup using PROVIDER_URL without PRINCIPAL and CREDENTIALS

shadowcreeper

When using the jboss-ejb-client.properties file I can set the following to allow me to leave out login details:

{code}remote.connectionprovider.create.options.org.xnio.Options.SSL_ENABLED=false

remote.connection.localhost.connect.options.org.xnio.Options.SASL_POLICY_NOANONYMOUS=false{code}

I don't want to do this in production, but I was just wondering if this was possible using the following PROVIDER_URL method:

{code}// stand-alone integration test (not run from within JBoss, and no jboss-ejb-client.properties available in the class path)

Properties jndiProperties = new Properties();

jndiProperties.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, "org.jboss.naming.remote.client.InitialContextFactory");

jndiProperties.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "remote://localhost:4447");

jndiProperties.put("jboss.naming.client.ejb.context", true);

jndiProperties.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL, "login");

jndiProperties.put(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS, "password");

InitialContext context = new InitialContext( jndiProperties );

// stand-alone integration test (not run from within JBoss, and no jboss-ejb-client.properties available in the class path)

try

{

MyRemoteBean myRemoteBean = (MyRemoteBean)context.lookup( "my-ear/my-jar/MyBeanEJB!my.bean.MyRemoteBean" );

myRemoteBean.doSomething();

}

finally

{

context.close();

}{code}

Is there something I can add to the jndiProperties above to allow me use anonymous credentials (to leave out the principal and credentials information)?