1 of 1 people found this helpful
that is the right git repository, but there ware two more releases since 1.0.2 so you can try first with new version, and if it still does not work, you can try from there. (master branch)
but you can also clone git repo and checkout tag 1.0.2 and fix that directly.
Thanks Tomaz. The issue is that if you take any version from that git repo (I tried all the versions you mention), it is not compatible with the 7.1.1 final application server. I hacked around the problem by subclassing the RemotingConnectorServer and overriding the connectionOpened method. I then patched the app server's jmx jar. My memory issue was solved this way.