Have you tried hooking up a profiler to see where the process is spending the most time?
Couple of questions...
- Is your code running inside the container or outside?
- What connection factory is it using?
- Is it sending persistent messages?
- How large are the messages?
- Can you attach the related code?
- Can you attach your standalone*.xml?
1 of 1 people found this helpful
I think I managed to set up the system.
basically I have one persistent Q and 4 other Qs that are not persistent.
but I thought that setting the delivery mode of the producer to DeliveryMode.NON_PERSISTENT is not enough - I added <durable>false</durable> to the 4 non persistent Qs and now every thing is flying