1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 20, 2012 2:59 PM by mgencur

remotecache configuration

adityalele

I have a RemoteCache set up in a client with two hotrod servers forming a cluster. When I add some data it is balanced between the two nodes.

What I want is to replicate the data on boththe servers so that when one of the servers is down I still have all the data.

My hotrod-client.properties file is as follows

infinispan.client.hotrod.transport_factory = org.infinispan.client.hotrod.impl.transport.tcp.TcpTransportFactory

infinispan.client.hotrod.server_list = 127.0.0.1:19733

infinispan.client.hotrod.marshaller = org.infinispan.marshall.jboss.GenericJBossMarshaller

infinispan.client.hotrod.async_executor_factory = org.infinispan.client.hotrod.impl.async.DefaultAsyncExecutorFactory

infinispan.client.hotrod.default_executor_factory.pool_size = 1

infinispan.client.hotrod.default_executor_factory.queue_size = 10000

infinispan.client.hotrod.hash_function_impl.1 = org.infinispan.client.hotrod.impl.consistenthash.ConsistentHashV1

infinispan.client.hotrod.tcp_no_delay = true

infinispan.client.hotrod.ping_on_startup = true

infinispan.client.hotrod.request_balancing_strategy = org.infinispan.client.hotrod.impl.transport.tcp.RoundRobinBalancingStrategy

infinispan.client.hotrod.key_size_estimate = 64

infinispan.client.hotrod.value_size_estimate = 512

infinispan.client.hotrod.force_return_values = false

## below is connection pooling config

maxActive=99

maxTotal = 98

maxIdle = 97

I want to know how to replicate the data on both servers and when a new server comes up and joins the cluster all data from existing servers be copied on to the new node