0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 10, 2012 1:31 PM by shincham

Problem with that error java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrapperDataSource cannot be cast to javax.sql.DataSource

shincham

Hello guys. I'm having a problem with that error.

java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrapperDataSource cannot be cast to javax.sql.DataSource

The issue is, we have a system, in JBOSS 6, and we're trying to include this system in a webapp.

The system is working normally on JBOSS 6, but it isn't working on the webrun, because of that error.
      The system also works on a software that we use in the firm, called Maker.

The problem is only in integrate the system with the webapp of the client.

The webapp uses JBOSS, JEE and JSP, so it's not a problem of compatibility.

I made some researchs in the forum, and i saw that thread:

https://community.jboss.org/message/250795#250795

Where the guy was having the same problem. He resolved the problem copying the jdbc-driver of the webapp. He copied to server/standard/lib.

But, the problem is, we don't have access to the webapp =/, we're just integrating a new system in the webapp, and despite the system is working, we're having this error when we try to make it work in the webapp.

If somebody could help i appreciate.