0 Replies Latest reply on Aug 13, 2012 6:46 AM by toriacht

Generic Error..

toriacht

Hi,

I appreciate this error is probably too generic to give me a solution but maybe people could point me in the right direction. I have a a thirdy party product (two jars and a resource adapter )that i have installed and deployed correctly-- i think!. I now have this demo-application that is suppossed to prove the third party product can be contacted etc. However, the demo application will not launch at all and never seems to execute any code from the demo app at all, it falls over before jboss launches it... the error is:

{code}

09:21:20,883 ERROR [org.jboss.as.protocol] (Remoting "evb499baed50af:MANAGEMENT" task-2) JBAS012102: Failed to close resource org.jboss.remoting3.remote.InboundMessage$3@1e14d67: org.jboss.remoting3.MessageCancelledException

at org.jboss.remoting3.remote.InboundMessage$3.close(InboundMessage.java:120) [jboss-remoting-3.2.8.GA-redhat-1.jar:3.2.8.GA-redhat-1]

at org.jboss.as.protocol.StreamUtils.safeClose(StreamUtils.java:66) [jboss-as-protocol-7.1.2.Final-redhat-1.jar:7.1.2.Final-redhat-1]

at org.jboss.as.protocol.mgmt.ManagementChannelReceiver.handleMessage(ManagementChannelReceiver.java:94) [jboss-as-protocol-7.1.2.Final-redhat-1.jar:7.1.2.Final-redhat-1]

at org.jboss.remoting3.remote.RemoteConnectionChannel$5.run(RemoteConnectionChannel.java:437) [jboss-remoting-3.2.8.GA-redhat-1.jar:3.2.8.GA-redhat-1]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110) [rt.jar:1.7.0_04]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603) [rt.jar:1.7.0_04]

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722) [rt.jar:1.7.0_04]

{code}

This was initially designed for JBoss 6 and I am trying to export it to JBoss 7. For the 3pp i have created modules instead of dropping in lib folder, and I have replaced the -ds.xml for the resource adapter with an entry in standalone.xml and so on. The 3pp appears to be deployed correclty and prints a messsage saying such, however the demo-app stumbles on deployment as above... any hint in the right direction much appreciated. I have set up a mysql db as the datasource

T