I am trying to run jbpm in apache-tomcat-6.0.35. I followed the steps given in "https://community.jboss.org/thread/160572"
1. I have locally extracted copy of apache-tomcat-6.0.35
2. I downloaded the latest code from "https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm" . It is having 5.4.0-SNAPSHOT codebase.
3. Did a complete maven install using command "mvn clean install -DskipTests=true"
4. Renamed jbpm-gwt-console-server.war as "gwt-console-server", jbpm-gwt-console.war as "jbpm-console" and deployed them in webapps directory.
5. Deployed jbpm-human-task-war also in webapps
6. Started tomcat, and log shows all 3 war files deployed successfully
7. If i hit url "http://localhost:8080/gwt-console-server/" i am getting the below mentioned output.
You can find a list of jBPM resources here.
curl -u "user:password" -H 'Accept: application/json' http://localhost:8080/gwt-console-server/rs/process/definitions curl -H 'Accept: application/json' http://localhost:8080/gwt-console-server/rs/process/definition/1/instances
Please post any questions to the gwt-console developer forum.
9. if i give login credentials as admin and pwd as admin
10. It showing me a blank page. I am not getting any error in the logs as well.
11. I used the firebug to check wht the request and response is.
12. Once the jsecuritycheck response is coming, it is trying to hit "http://localhost:8080/jbpm-console/in.erraiBus"
13. It shows response as The requested resource (/jbpm-console/in.erraiBus) is not available.