If your human task service is started as using jbpm-human-task-war.war , according to the documenataion , you can change the config of the human task service in the web.xml. I think you can try to set the following <init-param> in web.xml :
<init-param> <param-name>active.config</param-name> <param-value>hornetq</param-value> </init-param>
i´ve read the documentation. i changed the web.xml files in the following locations:
and as part of the war file:
i entered 'hornetq' in all of them. unfortunately, the problem stays the same.
after all, i found the solution: it was also necessary to change the hibernate dialect property in the standalone.xml file located in \task-service\resources\war
thread can be closed