This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
In jboss 5 inorder to monitor any topology members change, we used to write class extending org.jboss.ha.framework.server.util.TopologyMonitorService.
jboss 5 topology monitor sample is given below:
public class TopologyMonitoring extends TopologyMonitorService
* This method will be notified by JBOSS Topology Service whenever there is
* a change in the Current Cluster topology view
* @param deadMembers deadMembers
* @param newMembers newMembers
* @param allMembers allMembers
public void membershipChanged(final Vector deadMembers, final Vector newMembers, final Vector allMembers)
if (deadMembers != null && deadMembers.size() > 0)
// Do some operation when members dead.
Please give me equivalent solution to do the same(cluster topology monitoring) in jboss 7.