3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 20, 2012 9:57 AM by Justin Bertram

Cannot connect via JMS with remote connection

venkman Newbie

Hi there,

i have a problem with connecting via JMS to a remote machine.

When (standalone)-client and server runs on the same machine, everything works fine, but when i try to run the JBoss on a VM, i can get a JNDIContext from the Server,i can do a successful lookup, but i cannot establish a connection.

The Client quits with:

Exception in thread "main" javax.jms.JMSException: Failed to create session factory

at org.hornetq.jms.client.HornetQConnectionFactory.createConnectionInternal(HornetQConnectionFactory.java:605)

at org.hornetq.jms.client.HornetQConnectionFactory.createConnection(HornetQConnectionFactory.java:119)

Caused by: HornetQException[errorCode=2 message=Cannot connect to server(s). Tried with all available servers.]

at org.hornetq.core.client.impl.ServerLocatorImpl.createSessionFactory(ServerLocatorImpl.java:769)

at org.hornetq.jms.client.HornetQConnectionFactory.createConnectionInternal(HornetQConnectionFactory.java:601)

... 2 more

and the Server shows the message:

Channel end notification received, closing Channel ID ...

I'm using the Jboss-as.7.1.1 and i'm starting with -b 0.0.0.0 and use the standalone-full.xml.

Browsing in this forum within threads with similar questions hasn't help.

Please help, it's urgent.

VM