I think the problem is related to the jndi-name. When I switch the default log level to DEBUG and look at the boot log I found something strange: The jndi-name of BPFinder is a mix-up of the jndi-name and the "path" of the bean. The jndi-name should be "BPFinder, bpserver/BPFinder" but it is "BPFinder, bpserver/BPFinder/com.identalink.biopassportadminserver.BPFinder, bpserver/BPFinder". For other beans the name is as expected. Erroneous beans are all of type stateless session bean. I updated the jboss.xml and validated with jobss 5 dtd but the problem remain.
On JBoss 4.2.3 all beans are deployed without problems.
Anny suggestions / solutions welcome.
It was a strange problem with a stateless invoker based on the unified invoker. In the jboss-service.xml file was an "invisible" character not shown by the editor. JBoss 4 is ignoring the error while JBoss 6 does not.
Nevertheless I learned a lot about xml, invokers and J2EE
Have a nice time