9 Replies Latest reply on Oct 19, 2012 11:11 AM by luca paone

"Failed to create session factory"  from client connecting to jboss-as7 hornetq

luca paone Newbie

Hi , I am trying to connect from a remote host to a Hornetq embedded in jboss as7. whith this code:

env.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY, org.jboss.naming.remote.client.InitialContextFactory.class.getName());

env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "remote://192.168.81.17:4447");

env.setProperty("java.naming.factory.url.pkgs", "org.jboss.naming");

initialContext = new InitialContext(env);

ConnectionFactory cf = (ConnectionFactory) initialContext.lookup("jms/RemoteConnectionFactory");

connection = cf.createConnection("guest", "guest");

Session session = connection.createSession(false, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);

But I receive this error

javax.jms.JMSException: Failed to create session factory

at org.hornetq.jms.client.HornetQConnectionFactory.createConnectionInternal(HornetQConnectionFactory.java:605)

at org.hornetq.jms.client.HornetQConnectionFactory.createConnection(HornetQConnectionFactory.java:119)

at com.sistemaits.vao.XMLReceiver.runExample(XMLReceiver.java:163)

at com.sistemaits.vao.XMLReceiver.main(XMLReceiver.java:63)

Caused by: HornetQException[errorCode=2 message=Cannot connect to server(s). Tried with all available servers.]

at org.hornetq.core.client.impl.ServerLocatorImpl.createSessionFactory(ServerLocatorImpl.java:769)

at org.hornetq.jms.client.HornetQConnectionFactory.createConnectionInternal(HornetQConnectionFactory.java:601)

... 3 more

ERROR RemoteNamingStoreV1 - Channel end notification received, closing channel Channel ID 96523c98 (outbound) of Remoting connection 26789869 to /192.168.242.128:4447

while on the server I can see:

09:21:39,566 INFO  [org.jboss.as.naming] (Remoting "win-gv9pboi9ea1" task-1) JBA

S011806: Channel end notification received, closing channel Channel ID 16523c98

(inbound) of Remoting connection 52a9fd96 to /192.168.242.1:42587

From debug I can see that the exception is launched in the line:

connection = cf.createConnection("guest", "guest");

Can someone help us to find where we have an error?