Arjuna is modular. I think what is happening is that you have ommitted setting one of the other named object stores (in this case the communicationStore) and this is confusing you.
I have just pushed a test that I used to verify this, to see it:
Note, in the debugger you will see some getObjectStoreDir calls with the default value but these are then overwritten by setObjectStoreDir calls with the values you set.
If you are still having trouble, the app server also configures: ObjectStoreEnvironmentBean.stateStore.objectStoreDir, but I did not need to.
Thanks a lot!
<entry key="ObjectStoreEnvironmentBean.objectStoreDir">/fold1/</entry> - this works!
Maybe you can help me in resolving one more problem.
So now I have my own jbossts-properties file. How can I configure logging. To specify my own log file.
In my log I see some string from arjuna, like: ARJUNA12130: Name of XA node not defined. Using Arjuna:53524
I can't change log4j.properties inside arjuna jar. And in my project I've got my own log4j.properties.
As I can find
this key should turn on the debug level and I should see some trace, but nothing happened.
than I tried:
But no influence. Nothing happened.
can be a little bit more informative.
We are using JBoss Logging these days so you can configure it as per the JBoss Logging mechanisms available.
For example, if you provide log4j on the classpath then you should be able to configure JBTM using a standard log4j configuration file.
Hope that helps,