1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 11, 2012 3:32 AM by joploya

    org.hibernate.PropertyNotFoundException: no appropriate constructor in class: org.jbpm.task.query.TaskSummary

    joploya Newbie

      Hello,

       

      I encounter this error since today when I deploy my web application.

       

      I use the CDI implementation of jbpm-human-task-service (version 6.0.0-SNAPSHOT), so is it due to changes in the repository or is it my fault?

      I didn't change my config, and named-queries in Taskorm.xml has been worked without problem.

       

      Thank you very much for any help.

       

      Regards,

        • 1. Re: org.hibernate.PropertyNotFoundException: no appropriate constructor in class: org.jbpm.task.query.TaskSummary
          joploya Newbie

          OK I find the problem :

           

          This is the name query that failed :

          (C:\apache-maven-3.0.4\repository\org\jbpm\jbpm-human-task-services\6.0.0-SNAPSHOT\jbpm-human-task-services-6.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar/META-INF/Taskorm.xml)

          Error in named query:

           

          TasksByStatus: org.hibernate.hql.internal.ast.QuerySyntaxException:

                    Unable to locate appropriate constructor on class

                              [org.jbpm.task.query.TaskSummary] 

           

          [select

                    new org.jbpm.task.query.TaskSummary(

                                   t.id,

                                   t.taskData.processInstanceId,

                                   name.text,

                                   subject.text,

                                   description.text,

                                   t.taskData.status,

                  t.priority,

                                   t.taskData.skipable,

                                   actualOwner,

                                   createdBy,

                  t.taskData.createdOn,

                                   t.taskData.activationTime,

                                   t.taskData.expirationTime,

                                   t.taskData.processId,

                                   t.taskData.processSessionId)

           

                    from org.jbpm.task.Task t

                              left join t.taskData.createdBy as createdBy

                              left join t.taskData.actualOwner as actualOwner

                              left join t.subjects as subject left join t.descriptions as description

                              left join t.names as name

                                        where t.archived = 0

                                        and t.taskData.status = :status

                                        and ( name.language = :language or t.names.size = 0 )

                                        and ( subject.language = :language or t.subjects.size = 0 )

                                        and ( description.language = :language or t.descriptions.size = 0 )

                                        and t.taskData.expirationTime is null]

           

          And this is the constructor of TaskSummary in my maven imports :

          (C:\apache-maven-3.0.4\repository\org\jbpm\jbpm-human-task-services\6.0.0-SNAPSHOT\jbpm-human-task-services-6.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar\org.jbpm.task.query.TaskSummary.class)

          public TaskSummary(

                      long id,

                      long processInstanceId,

                      String name,

                      String subject,

                      String description,

                      Status status,

                      int priority,

                      boolean skipable,

                      User actualOwner,

                      User createdBy,

                      Date createdOn,

                      Date activationTime,

                      Date expirationTime,

                      String processId,

                      int processSessionId,

                      SubTasksStrategy subTaskStrategy,

                      long parentId) { ... }

           

          The request miss the last two parameters.

           

          But on GitHub, Taskorms.xml has the good query with all needed parameters, so it seems my mvn clean install package doesn't work.