0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 13, 2012 10:43 AM by smartgridder

Where to put custom Keystores?

smartgridder

Hi to all!

Im kind of new to JBoss and im working with the version 5.1 with JBoss ESB 4.7. Im trying to use the JAASSecurityService implementation with CertLogin Module for Client Authentication with Certificates.

My problem is, that i want to create an authenticationRequest and add this to a ESB-Message with:

{code}PublicCryptoUtil.INSTANCE.addAuthRequestToMessage(authenticationRequest, message);{code}

But this always throws the following exception:

{code}

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

at smartgrid.jboss.soa.esb.test.SendESBRequest.sendToSecurityTest(SendESBRequest.java:51)

at smartgrid.jboss.soa.esb.test.SendESBRequest.main(SendESBRequest.java:34)

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Unknown algorithm:

at org.jboss.soa.esb.services.security.PublicCryptoUtil.<init>(PublicCryptoUtil.java:79)

at org.jboss.soa.esb.services.security.PublicCryptoUtil.<clinit>(PublicCryptoUtil.java:60)

... 2 more

Caused by: org.jboss.soa.esb.services.security.SecurityServiceException: Could not locate public keystore using '/publicKeyStore'

at org.jboss.soa.esb.services.security.PublicCryptoUtil.init(PublicCryptoUtil.java:203)

at org.jboss.soa.esb.services.security.PublicCryptoUtil.<init>(PublicCryptoUtil.java:75)

... 3 more

{code}

in my jbossesb-properties.xml file i specified the public keystore but i dont know where this should be located on the filesystem so that it can be found by

{code}PublicCryptoUtil.INSTANCE.addAuthRequestToMessage(authenticationRequest, message);{code}

thanx in advance for any help! i appreciate it!