In JBoss log there is this error:
ERROR [org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.db.DatabaseFileSystem] (http-localhost-127.0.0.1-8080-3) failed to initialize file system: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: Could not load JDBC driver class com.mysql.jdbc.Driver.
Driver is properly loaded for jBPM, why isn't here?
After almost 4 days with this problem I found the solution:
1. Stop JBoss (ant stop.jboss)
2. Open drools-guvnor.war in ...\jbpm-installer\jboss-as-7.1.1.Final\standalone\deployments with 7zip
3. Open WEB-INF\lib
4. Drag and drop mySql connection driver into it and accept changes
5. Delete repository folder from ...\jbpm-repository\
5. Start JBOSS (ant start.jboss)
6. After few tries (while(notOpened) F5;) http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor will open (without 400 and 500 errors)
In my jboss log there are still some errors:
ERROR [org.reflections.Reflections] (MSC service thread 1-5) could not create Vfs.Dir from url. ignoring the exception and continuing: org.reflections.ReflectionsException: could not create Dir using org.jboss.errai.bus.server.service.metadata.VFSUrlType from url vfs:/D:/jbpm/content/jbpm-gwt-console.war/WEB-INF/classes/
ERROR [org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate] (MSC service thread 1-2) HHH000319: Could not get database metadata: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown table 'sequences' in information_schema
ERROR [org.hibernate.tool.hbm2ddl.SchemaUpdate] (MSC service thread 1-2) HHH000299: Could not complete schema update: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Unknown table 'sequences' in information_schema
Although the 400/500 error is solved I'm still tring to figure out other exceptions so any help would be very useful.