9 Replies Latest reply on Nov 20, 2002 1:05 AM by Muneendra

Unable to load to deserialize result

Muneendra Newbie

Hi Every One ,

One of You Please help me to solve this problem i am trying to load a record at that time i am getting bellow run time error.I Made CMR one to many i need it very badly waiting for u r reply

java.sql.SQLException: Unable to load to deserialize result: java.io.StreamCorruptedException: InputStream does not contain a serial
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCUtil.convertByteArrayToObject(JDBCUtil.java:455)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCUtil.getBinaryResult(JDBCUtil.java:281)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCUtil.getResult(JDBCUtil.java:210)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.bridge.JDBCAbstractCMPFieldBridge.loadArgumentResults(JDBCAbstractCMPFieldBridge.java:350)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.bridge.JDBCAbstractCMPFieldBridge.loadInstanceResults(JDBCAbstractCMPFieldBridge.java:304)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCLoadEntityCommand.execute(JDBCLoadEntityCommand.java:142)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCLoadEntityCommand.execute(JDBCLoadEntityCommand.java:62)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.jdbc.JDBCStoreManager.loadEntity(JDBCStoreManager.java:495)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.CMPPersistenceManager.loadEntity(CMPPersistenceManager.java:410)
      at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.loadEntity(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:353)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntitySynchronizationInterceptor.invoke(EntitySynchronizationInterceptor.java:310)
      at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:186)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntityInstanceInterceptor.invoke(EntityInstanceInterceptor.java:193)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntityLockInterceptor.invoke(EntityLockInterceptor.java:107)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntityCreationInterceptor.invoke(EntityCreationInterceptor.java:69)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:96)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:167)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:61)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.SecurityInterceptor.invoke(SecurityInterceptor.java:129)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor.invoke(LogInterceptor.java:166)
      at org.jboss.ejb.EntityContainer.invoke(EntityContainer.java:493)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.BaseLocalContainerInvoker.invoke(BaseLocalContainerInvoker.java:296)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.local.EntityProxy.invoke(EntityProxy.java:38)
      at $Proxy35.getCcpaymentBankPassword(Unknown Source)
      at com.eximsoft.pgcash.ejb.session.AccountManagerSessionBean.getAccountUserInformation(AccountManagerSessionBean.java:181)
      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
      at org.jboss.ejb.StatelessSessionContainer$ContainerInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionContainer.java:664)
      at org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.CachedConnectionInterceptor.invoke(CachedConnectionInterceptor.java:186)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.invoke(StatelessSessionInstanceInterceptor.java:77)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.AbstractTxInterceptor.invokeNext(AbstractTxInterceptor.java:96)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.runWithTransactions(TxInterceptorCMT.java:167)
      at org.jboss.ejb.plugins.TxInterceptorCMT.invoke(TxInterceptorCMT.java:61)

• 1. Re: Unable to load to deserialize result
          Stephen Coy Novice

Hi,

What version of JBoss?
          What is the data type youe are trying to recover?
          What are the JDBC/SQL type mappings?
          Was the data stored with an earlier version of JBoss?

Steve

• 2. Re: Unable to load to deserialize result
            Muneendra Newbie

hi Scoy thanx a lot for u r reply

i am using Jboss-3.0.0 with catalina and oracle 9i database .i am trying java.lang.INTEGER data .i have CMR 1 to many relation .i am rtying to retrive the data by using relation my query is executing but not able to get the data i am new to JBOSS i will be thnakful if u can help me to come out of this problem

• 3. Re: Unable to load to deserialize result
              Stephen Coy Novice

1. Get JBoss 3.0.4 - a lot of bugs have been fixed in the last 6 months or so;

2. make sure that you have read the quickstart guide available from the "Documentation" link in the green panel on the left.

3. Your program is crashing while trying to load a password field. I repeat: what data type is it? what jdbc/sql type mappings (if any) are you using?

Steve

• 4. Re: Unable to load to deserialize result
                Muneendra Newbie

hi scoy,

thanx for u r quick reply yes i bought jboss quick start guide

i am not using any jdbc/sql i am usnig standardjbosscmp.xml files only

one more thing when i try to run jboss3.0.4 its not able ti find defaultDS name i set the following paths JBOSS_HOME and JBOSS_DIST to jboss home directory is it ok or do i need any thing else

thanx in advance
                Munendra

• 5. Re: Unable to load to deserialize result
                  Stephen Coy Novice

Have you changed standardjbosscmp.xml?

You would not normally do this unless you were fixing a bug in it.

JBoss 3.0 (at least on unix) does not make use of external environment vars, so I expect JBOSS_HOME and JBOSS_DIST are irrelevant.

You haven't answered my other questions.

Steve

• 6. Re: Unable to load to deserialize result
                    Muneendra Newbie

hi steve,

now i removed all the changes i made in standardjbosscmp.xml file .i put the following code in jbosscmp.xml file

java:/Trail
                    <datasource-mapping>Oracle9i</datasource-mapping>
                    <create-table>true</create-table>
                    <remove-table>false</remove-table>
                    <pk-constraint>true</pk-constraint>
                    <fk-constraint>false</fk-constraint>
                    <preferred-relation-mapping>foreign-key</preferred-relation-mapping>

my datasource name is trail and my database is oracle9i is it ok or do i need to change any thing

• 7. Re: Unable to load to deserialize result
                      Stephen Coy Novice

That looks OK.

You still need to answer the rest of my original questions.

Are you still having the same problem?

Steve

• 8. Re: Unable to load to deserialize result
                        Muneendra Newbie

Hi steve,

I think i answered u r questions in my previous mails any way please check again

What version of JBoss?

What is the data type youe are trying to recover?
                        java.lang.Long

What are the JDBC/SQL type mappings?
                        same as in standardoraclesevice.xml file

Was the data stored with an earlier version of JBoss?
                        i have not used earlier verion of Jboss

any way my problem got solved i was getting that error because of driver prob thats what i think i placed new driver that is classes12.jar in class path infact lib folder of server/default

this was able to solve after amny trails .is it really because of driver prob or something else

Regards,
                        Muneendra

• 9. Re: Unable to load to deserialize result
                          Muneendra Newbie

hi steve,

I am back with one more question i am facing one problem with ejbPostcreate my problem goes in this way

i have two entitys say entity A and entity B

in Entity A there are two cmp fields,
                          say a1 and a2.. aa is Pk for entity A in DB

in Entity B there are two cmp fields
                          say b1 and a2. here a2 is the FK and Its PK in Entity A
                          and a2 is not Null field in DB

there is 1:m CMR relation

when i am trying to insert using create method like
                          ejbCreate(a1,a2){
                          setA1(a1);
                          }
                          ejbPostCreate(b1,a2){
                          setA2(a2)(relation)

}

i am getting run time error saying that a2 in entity B is not null field . i am thinking since there is a relation between Entity A and B .that relation has to be set in post create method .create method should commit only after executing Poost create method right.same thing works in weblogic

whats the prob am i missing some silly thing with Jboss.
                          I hope u can help me to come out this problem

Thanx in advance
                          Muni