1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 16, 2013 3:29 PM by jduran

What is the Maximum Connection Pool size if nothing is configured in the -ds.xml file?

jduran

Does anyone know what the default value is of the max pool size within the -ds.xml file?  As you can below we only have minimum set to 0 with no entry for maxium.  I'm worried the vendor who configured this was thinking no maximum entry means unlimited.  Im wondering if no entry takes the default value Jboss assigns. I'm not sure what that value is. 

Reason i'm concerned is because I'm getting this error:

Njavax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: Error obtaining connection: org.jboss.util.NestedSQLException: No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout ( 30000 [ms] ); - nested throwable: (javax.resource.ResourceException: No ManagedConnections available within configured blocking timeout ( 30000 [ms] ));

My -ds.xml file

datasources>
          <local-tx-datasource>
          <jndi-name>SabaSite</jndi-name>
          <connection-url>saba:jdbc:JSQLConnect://********/database=######/asciiStringParameters=false</connection-url>
          <driver-class>com.saba.mssql.SabaJNETMSSQLDatabaseDriver</driver-class>
          <min-pool-size>0</min-pool-size>
          <exception-sorter-class-name>org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.vendor.OracleExceptionSorter</exception-sorter-class-name>
          </local-tx-datasource>
          </datasources>

Thanks,

Justin