0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2013 12:39 PM by aichiyu

Mulitple hornetq-queues.xml in standalone hornetq server

aichiyu

Hi, 

I am new to the hornetq server and wanted to know if I can use mutilple hornetq-queues.xml in a standalone non cluster server to manage my queues. I am using version 2.2.14. For example if I have 2 queues MyQueue1 and MyQueue2, can I have MyQueue1 in one hornetq-queues.xml and MyQueue2 in another file?  I tried in my local stand alone server but got the following error when I started the server.

[main] 23-Jan 11:28:26,751 SEVERE [XMLUtil]  Invalid configuration

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was found starting with element 'queue'. One of '{"urn:hornetq":name, "urn:hornetq":clustered,

One of my hornetq-queues.xml looks like this, I initially just added one hornetq-queues.xml to test.

<configuration xmlns="urn:hornetq" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:schemaLocation="urn:hornetq /schema/hornetq-jms.xsd">

<queue name="MyQueue1">

<entry name="queues/MyQueue1"/>

</queue>

</configuration>

I did not change hornetq-configuration.xml nor the hormetq-jms.xml file.  I searched online and found this should work in the jboss server. Should it work in standalone too?

Thanks in advance.