1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 12, 2013 3:53 AM by Esteban Aliverti

Error in Jbpm 5.2 split decision OR node

manivannan kathirvel Newbie

Dear Friends,

I'm using jbpm 5.2 and drools engine 5.3.1 and Jboss server 5.1  in my project.

While I try to add the additional or split path to the existing OR node in one of the Employee process , Getting the following error during the execution :

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: Process_EmpProcess.returnValueEvaluator5(Lorg/drools/spi/ProcessContext;)Ljava/lang/Object;

EmpProcessReturnValueEvaluator0Invoker.evaluate(Emp_Process.ReturnValueEvaluator0Invoker.java:14)

at org.drools.workflow.instance.impl.ReturnValueConstraintEvaluator.evaluate(ReturnValueConstraintEvaluator.java:121)

at org.drools.workflow.instance.node.SplitInstance.internalTrigger(SplitInstance.java:62)

at org.drools.workflow.instance.impl.NodeInstanceImpl.trigger(NodeInstanceImpl.java:111)

at org.drools.workflow.instance.impl.NodeInstanceImpl.triggerConnection(NodeInstanceImpl.java:141)

at org.drools.workflow.instance.impl.NodeInstanceImpl.triggerCompleted(NodeInstanceImpl.java:128)

at org.drools.workflow.instance.node.StartNodeInstance.triggerCompleted(StartNodeInstance.java:49)

at org.drools.workflow.instance.node.StartNodeInstance.internalTrigger(StartNodeInstance.java:41)

at org.drools.workflow.instance.impl.NodeInstanceImpl.trigger(NodeInstanceImpl.java:111)

at org.drools.ruleflow.instance.RuleFlowProcessInstance.internalStart(RuleFlowProcessInstance.java:16)

at org.drools.process.instance.impl.ProcessInstanceImpl.start(ProcessInstanceImpl.java:185)

at org.drools.workflow.instance.impl.WorkflowProcessInstanceImpl.start(WorkflowProcessInstanceImpl.java:230)

at org.drools.common.AbstractWorkingMemory.startProcess(AbstractWorkingMemory.java:1639)

I'm able to compile the process and there is validation errors as well.

I tried to recomplie and build package using Drools Admin Console , Still getting the same issue during execution.

Stucked with this issue for 2 days.

Any Help on this will be Much Appreciated !

Thanks in Advance !