4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 20, 2013 10:03 PM by Ken Finnigan

Integartion of Richfaces4.2.3.Final with Seam2.3.3.Final as GateIn portlet throws runtime exception

maran selva Newbie

Hi Everyone,  I am working in a project deals with GateIn portlet 3.5.0,Seam2.3.3 and Richfaces 4.2.3.Final with portletbridge 3.1.1.Final and GateIn3.5.0JbossAS7 server. I am able to import the  JSF2.1 with SeamPortlet in to gateIn it works fine. If I try to integrate Richfaces 4.2.3 with Seam 2.3.3.Final as a portlet I got runtime exception in GateIn 3.5.0.Jboss AS 7 server.  I have attached my error can anyone help me to sort out this exception. I have referred in website they suggested like the following dependency loaded two time l   16:34:57,988 SEVERE [javax.enterprise.resource.webcontainer.jsf.config] (MSC service thread 1-4) Critical error during deployment: : com.sun.faces.config.ConfigurationException: CONFIGURATION FAILED! duplicate key: class javax.faces.convert.DoubleConverter         at com.sun.faces.config.ConfigManager.initialize(ConfigManager.java:376) [jsf-impl-2.1.7-jbossorg-2.jar:] i have attached my effective Pom.xml can any one help me.   Thanks