I use HornetQ version 2.2.14.Final in standalone master-slave configuration. I execute this scenario:
1. run master node
2. run slave node
3. connect client listening for messages
4. send a message - ok, client received the message
5. stop master - ok, slave becomes new master
6. send a message - ok, client received the message (from slave)
7. stop slave
8. start master
9. send a message - bad, client doesn't receive the message
10. start slave - bad, client still without message
11. stop master - strage, client received the message!
My question is: is this a bug or expected behaviour?
(to execute this scenario I used example configuration jms/non-transaction-failover but disabled automatic server process management and managed them manually)
Retrieving data ...