I think you may need to go to the Inventory tab of the postgres server and then to the connection properties.
There you need to provide the connection properties -- especially the credentials of the postgres user.
Also postgres may need to get pg_hba.conf changed to allow for such connections.
Thank you Rupp,
I already fixed it, i filled all data in the connection properties... its not update.Please the see attachment mystatus.jpg. Same time past few days my agent automatically throws some errors, the agent successfully started but after time look like this error... i attached the file agent error.jpg How to i am fix it the error. Is any relation with this error .give the remedy..
Thank you for guiding, Am a trainee, so i learn from your blogs and our official site etc... Its a plugin agent also under my same machine,
Please reply soon as possible...
Try using 127.0.0.1 for the db-connection -- or change your pg_hba.conf to allow access for non-localhost connections -- that is the only thing that I can help you here.
Wrt the 2nd issue: I've answered in another forum entry. Please have a look there.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Thank you Heiko,
The problem was solve now i took the service of POSTGRES.