We would like to merge the BlackTie and Narayana projects together. As you will know, BlackTie is a C++ API onto the Narayana transaction manager and as such features are being developed which require changes in both components. Furthermore, Narayana already provides support for several other APIs within the main Narayana project so collecting them all together seems to make the most sense.
The changes would be two phase:
1. Merge the blacktie github repo into the narayana github repo
2. Use a single blog: http://jbossts.blogspot.co.uk/
3. Use a single jira instance: https://jira.jboss.org/browse/JBTM
4. Use a single chatroom: email@example.com
5. Use the single community space on jboss.org: https://community.jboss.org/en/jbosstm/
Please do let us know if you have any objections or can see a problem with this,