0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 7, 2013 3:54 PM by David Harris

IE and Firefox behavior, Console and Drools

David Harris Newbie

I'm getting mixed behavior between IE (v. 8.0.7601.17514) and Firefox (v. 19.0) when running the Console and the Drools-Guvnor pages.

IE:

a) I can bring up the Console.  However the Process Engine plugin has a red 'x'.  The Forms and Graph Viewer plugins have a green checkmark.  Why does the Engine show an 'x'?

b) When I bring up the Drools-Guvnor page and try to "Create New....BPMN2 process", I get the message that the process designer is loading, please wait, but it never loads.  How come?

Firefox:

a)  When I log into the Console, I immediately get the following error message:

HTTP 500: 

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.jboss.resteasy.spi.UnhandledException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not connect task client HornetQ(127.0.0.1:5153) org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleApplicationException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:340) org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:214) org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.handleInvokerException(SynchronousDispatcher.java:190) org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.getResponse(SynchronousDispatcher.java:540) org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:502) org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:119) org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ServletContainerDispatcher.service(ServletContainerDispatcher.java:208) org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:55) org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:50) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847) org.jboss.bpm.console.server.util.GWTJsonFilter.doFilter(GWTJsonFilter.java:59) 

root cause

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not connect task client HornetQ(127.0.0.1:5153) org.jbpm.integration.console.TaskClientFactory.newAsyncInstance(TaskClientFactory.java:103) org.jbpm.integration.console.TaskClientFactory.newAsyncInstance(TaskClientFactory.java:111) org.jbpm.integration.console.TaskClientFactory.newInstance(TaskClientFactory.java:65) org.jbpm.integration.console.TaskManagement.connect(TaskManagement.java:61) org.jbpm.integration.console.TaskManagement.getAssignedTasks(TaskManagement.java:124) org.jboss.bpm.console.server.TaskListFacade.getTasksForIdRef(TaskListFacade.java:101) sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) org.jboss.resteasy.core.MethodInjectorImpl.invoke(MethodInjectorImpl.java:155) org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethod.invokeOnTarget(ResourceMethod.java:257) org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethod.invoke(ResourceMethod.java:222) org.jboss.resteasy.core.ResourceMethod.invoke(ResourceMethod.java:211) org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.getResponse(SynchronousDispatcher.java:525) org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:502) org.jboss.resteasy.core.SynchronousDispatcher.invoke(SynchronousDispatcher.java:119) org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ServletContainerDispatcher.service(ServletContainerDispatcher.java:208) org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:55) org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher.service(HttpServletDispatcher.java:50) javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847)

Any reason I'd get this error with Firefox and not IE?

b) When I attempt to bring up the Drools-Guvnor page, I have no problem with "Create New...New BPMN2 Process".  The Web Designer comes up immediately.  Any reason this works with Firefox and not IE?