0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 19, 2013 6:08 AM by ken zheng

How to do dumpAllThreads in jboss as7 by remote JMX Programe

ken zheng Newbie

I can connect the remote/local jboss sever by using %JBOSS_HOME%/bin/jconsole.bat. In jconsole , I can do dumpAllThreads operation and get the right result.

However , when I use java code with the MBeanServerConnection interface to dumpAllThreads(boolean,boolean)  or getThreadInfo(long[], boolean, boolean), I got Exception:

The java code is :
           MBeanServerConnection scon = con.getMBeanServerConnection();

ObjectName oname = new ObjectName(ManagementFactory.THREAD_MXBEAN_NAME);

Object obj = scon.invoke(oname, "dumpAllThreads", new Object[]{true,false}, new String[]{"java.lang.String","java.lang.String"});

or

ThreadMXBean mx = ManagementFactory.newPlatformMXBeanProxy(scon,ManagementFactory.THREAD_MXBEAN_NAME, ThreadMXBean.class);

ThreadInfo[] txx = mx.dumpAllThreads(true, false);

Exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: Operation failed with status WAITING

at org.jboss.remoting3.jmx.RemotingConnector.connect(RemotingConnector.java:155)

at javax.management.remote.JMXConnectorFactory.connect(JMXConnectorFactory.java:267)

Environment

jboss as7,jdk7

NOTE

ThreadInfo t = mx.getThreadInfo(l,200)  and any other mxbean such as MemoryPoolMXBean will be ok.

Do you have this kind of situation´╝č

If any other configurations should be done before jmx in jboss as7?

Thanks you in advance.