I've used it and it works. One thing to think about though, is that when using JBoss, foreign keys must be NOT NULL. Therefore, legacy databases which have a composite key, and the foreign key is part of the composite key, have a problem.
Also, I think Xdoclet is a great tool.
I tested OK the CMP2 example from TemplatesAndExamples.zip using :
- JBoss 3.0.4
- Sybase ASE184.108.40.206 esd 1
- Sybase JDBC driver JConnect 5.5
For this, I had to make the following changes :
- adapt sybase-service.xml for my conf
- modify "desc" word in jbosscmp-jdbc.xml as it is a Sybase reserved word
- modify my test dababase parameter : "Allow nulls by default" (if not, table creation fails)
- modify ejb-jar.xml for query ejbSelectBoss, changing "underling" for a shorter word because Sybase complains about too long identifier
And after that, YES, IT WORKS !!