2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 3, 2003 8:20 AM by rainy101

JBossCMP crime sample

rainy101

Hi,

I've bought the JBossCMP Docs and Samples an tried to deploy and test the crimeportal appilcation.

Deploying was successfull, the tables are generated, but with the ant targets setup, test, teardown I get following Error:

ant teardown
      Buildfile: build.xml

prepare:

compile:

teardown:
      [junit] .E
      [junit] Time: 6,419
      [junit] There was 1 error:
      [junit] 1) testTearDown(org.jboss.docs.cmp2.crimeportal.CrimePortalTearDown)
      [junit] javax.naming.CommunicationException: Receive timed out. Root exception is java.io.InterruptedIOException: Receive timed out
      [junit] at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.receive(Native Method)
      [junit] at java.net.DatagramSocket.receive(DatagramSocket.java:387)
      [junit] at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.discoverServer(NamingContext.java:953)
      [junit] at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.checkRef(NamingContext.java:1040)
      [junit] at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:450)
      [junit] at org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext.lookup(NamingContext.java:443)
      [junit] at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:345)
      [junit] at net.sourceforge.junitejb.EJBTestCase.getEJBTestRunner(EJBTestCase.java:162)
      [junit] at net.sourceforge.junitejb.EJBTestCase.runBare(EJBTestCase.java:109)
      [junit] at net.sourceforge.junitejb.EJBTestCase.run(EJBTestCase.java:95)

[junit] FAILURES!!!
      [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1

BUILD FAILED

Can somebody help me please?

Thanks

rainy

• 1. Re: JBossCMP crime sample
          rainy101

One thing worth to mention:

When I'm deploying the sample, the tables in the db are created, when I do the undeploy the tables are dropped. I can see them in the hsql database-manager.

Thanks, hope on soon reply

• 2. Re: JBossCMP crime sample
            rainy101

Ok my problem has solved, the point was that the jdni service wasn't startet, like proposed in other postings a complete shutdown and boot of the pc fixed it.