Building RichFaces 5 failed, because maven could not find the artifact: org.jboss.arquillian.extension:arquillian-phantom-driver:jar:1.0.3
To resolve this I had to clone the git repos (after finally finding them!)
I then had to reverse enginner the poms to find the correct build options.
For the phantom-binary I did:
mvn clean install -Plinux -Dlinux.arch=x86_64 -Dtarget.os.arch=amd64
For the phantom-driver I did:
git checkout 1.0.3mvn clean install -Plinux -Dos.arch=amd64 -DskipTests=true
git checkout 1.0.3
mvn clean install -Plinux -Dos.arch=amd64 -DskipTests=true
then I was finally able to build richfaces-build-resources.
We really need to simplify and document the steps required to build richfaces-build-resources.
Oh, my bad, the binaries and driver are still in staging repository.
I will release them as soon as possible.
Retrieving data ...