0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 28, 2013 5:42 AM by hongweichen

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.example.time.local.service.LocalTimeService cannot be cast to com.example.time.service.TimeService

hongweichen

Hi all,

I want to call the osgi bundle's service in servlet which is in non-bundle webapp,

i catch the exception:

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.example.time.local.service.LocalTimeService cannot be cast to com.example.time.service.TimeService

My code:

public class HelloWorldServlet extends HttpServlet {

private static final long serialVersionUID = 5423372534281029927L;

@Resource(name="BundleContext")  

private BundleContext context;

@SuppressWarnings({ "rawtypes", "unchecked" })

protected void doGet(HttpServletRequest req, HttpServletResponse resp)

throws ServletException, IOException {

ServiceReference helloServiceReference = context.getServiceReference(TimeService.class.getName());

TimeService service = (TimeService)context.getService(helloServiceReference);

String message = service.getTime();

PrintWriter out = resp.getWriter();

out.println(message);

out.close();

}

}

Note: The LocalTimeService is implements TimeService, and the TimeService, LocalTimeService are in osgi bundle.

I think this maybe because of the classloader is different, I have tried add the <module name="org.jboss.osgi.framework" export="true" /> in module.xml and add the <module name="org.jboss.osgi.framework" export="true" /> in jboss-deployment-structure.xml, these two methods dont solve this issue.

Can anybody help me to work out this problem,

Thanks.