2 Replies Latest reply on May 20, 2013 8:29 AM by willem.jiang

Karaf features:add url

venkatad

I have problem with adding features:

I ran this command from the pdf of this documentation

Web Services and Routing with Camel CXF:

https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/JBoss_Fuse/6.0/pdf/Web_Services_and_Routing_with_Camel_CXF/JBoss_Fuse-6.0-Web_Services_and_Routing_with_Camel_CXF-en-US.pdf

Here is the command:

features:addUrl mvn:org.fusesource.sparks.fuse-webinars.cxf-webinars/customer-features/Version/xml

as the document says: I downloaded cxf-webinars-assembly-1.1.4-src.zip

But when run the above said features command, I get this error:

Error executing command: Unable to add repositories:

URL [mvn:org.fusesource.sparks.fuse-webinars.cxf-webinars/customer-features/1.1.4/xml] could not be resolved.

Could you please throw some light, what went wrong??

Thanks

• 1. Re: Karaf features:add url
          ffang

Hi,

You need ensure the

mvn:org.fusesource.sparks.fuse-webinars.cxf-webinars/customer-features/1.1.4/xml

is in the maven repo which your FUSE ESB can access, that said, it should be in your local maven repo, or if it's in some remote maven repo,

you need ensure the remote maven repo url is in the etc/org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.cfg, defined by org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.repositories property.

Freeman

• 2. Re: Karaf features:add url
            willem.jiang

I think the easiest way is uncompressing the src.zip and run "mvn install" inside the src directory.

maven will install all the artifacts for you and you don't need to figure out the remote maven repo url any more.

Willem